Help w/ "r@pid resp@nse t@st strips"

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Hi

I need a refresher and cannot find on Yoo Tooob 

I donated for some @verSees magazines and re@lly feel a little -eh - and w@nt to test.     Is this correct way to check for Fent : 

r@pid resp@nse t@st strips - ( I did this once and lost the instructions )  - Do I just take a page from one of my books  tear it off -crumble it up and put into  30 ML  of H20 from t@p - let it dissolve all the p@per from the magazine - and then just dip the t@st strip int@ the H20 for 15 sec@nds and check for 1 or 2 lines ?    

Th@nks ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure where you bought the strips from, but Bunk Police has some general instructions here: https://bunkpolice.com/how-to-test-for-fentanyl-fent-kits/
Sorry I left that out - I thought they were commonly known.   BTNX is the maker.    I think the steps are easy but it's almost a year since I've done it and I think I've lost any included instructions.    Wil low crap I had to test that turned out to be fe nt.   I suspect something that landed today.   Even smells like paint thinner!   Kinda pissed but maybe that's normal smell.  Doubt it.  Anyway thanks for   bunkpolice. 

@drjimmy1964 I'm not sure if you already did the test, but I just received fent strips from BunkPolice today.  They are the rapid response brand by BTNX.  It came with the same instructions that I sent you in the above link.  Just for future reference.

@drjimmy1964 I'm not sure if you already did the test, but I just received fent strips from BunkPolice today.  They are the rapid response brand by BTNX.  It came with the same instructions that I sent you in the above link.  Just for future reference.
Thanks @Clarissa  I am still trying ot figure out how much water I need to put into a cup -  Yes - I am that lame - I did this once last year with Willows books - and I thought it was a simple 1/4 cup of water,  but I think it is tablespoon of H20 for ever Em Gee of the crushed magazine - if I am reading the instructions right.  I feel like a FOOL  lol.     I got these books from Phillp Eens via one of the US vendors and I just don't like the odor - I can tell somethings not right.   I also got ripped off on my donation by 1/2  off but that's another topic for another thread.   Beware of Mr Vorhees of Halloween.  

@drjimmy1964  you really only need enough to just dissolve whatever you are testing.  You dont want to dilute it so much the strip cant detect!!

@drjimmy1964  you really only need enough to just dissolve whatever you are testing.  You dont want to dilute it so much the strip cant detect!!
Thank you.   I will tear the magazine up and then just add to the H@2@o  and then dip.   I am probably over thinking.  

@drjimmy1964 For each of the 4 methods it recommends 1/2 - 1 tsp for each type of substance.  I would start at 1/2 tsp and go from there.  1/4 cup seems excessive. 

@drjimmy1964 For each of the 4 methods it recommends 1/2 - 1 tsp for each type of substance.  I would start at 1/2 tsp and go from there.  1/4 cup seems excessive. 
Yea I was guestimating.   I put in maybe two teaspoons.   Possibly 2 tablespoons.   Not a great deal.    

Do you know if it’s typical that one line be much darker than the other ?  Two showed but one was obviously more darker 

@drjimmy1964 If you are unsure then just do another test.  Like a pregnancy test.  You do them a few times just to be sure haha.  I think you added too much water.  Just one teaspoon.  Very small amount.

I said this in another thread, but it was just a theory that maybe vendors use some kind of scent in their packaging to mask it from the K9 Unit.  Another user complained about their magazines smelling like perfume.  You never know.

@drjimmy1964 If you are unsure then just do another test.  Like a pregnancy test.  You do them a few times just to be sure haha.  I think you added too much water.  Just one teaspoon.  Very small amount.

I said this in another thread, but it was just a theory that maybe vendors use some kind of scent in their packaging to mask it from the K9 Unit.  Another user complained about their magazines smelling like perfume.  You never know.
Thanks for the tip on the stick. Should I keep going until each magazine is torn up ? 😆
I’m actually happy that there is two lines I think I’ve read that one can be lighter

Ive never thought about it being intentionally added (the odor).  I never thought of that.   !! 

@drjimmy1964 Yeah I'm telling you that a positive result only has one single visible line.  I did a quick test at home to test my theory (I knew these p1llz were bunk).  As you can see, there is a single clearly defined line.  If you are seeing two then that means you are clean.

positive_fent_strip_test.jpg

I used to work at a Vet office and knew some of the dogs and handlers of an International Airport K9 Unit and some in the Military.  These dogs are trained more intensely than the human soldiers are.  That's why I keep thinking of that odor protection smell as a masking agent.

@drjimmy1964 Yes two lines no matter how faint the one is means negative.  The faint line doesn’t mean you added too much water, it’s just how the test reacts sometimes.  Ive never had two dark lines.   One is always heaps faint.  And remember you can always read the mag after you put it in water so you aren’t wasting anything really.  Even if it’s the kind of mag you then need to dry out.  

@drjimmy1964 Yeah I'm telling you that a positive result only has one single visible line.  I did a quick test at home to test my theory (I knew these p1llz were bunk).  As you can see, there is a single clearly defined line.  If you are seeing two then that means you are clean.

View attachment 4075

I used to work at a Vet office and knew some of the dogs and handlers of an International Airport K9 Unit and some in the Military.  These dogs are trained more intensely than the human soldiers are.  That's why I keep thinking of that odor protection smell as a masking agent.
Is this test from our common and recent source?  😡

View attachment 4075

View attachment 4075

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back