Help, Was I Scammed

Stuff4u44

Pretty sure I was scammed I received this email when waiting for my package, only did a small order thankfully. But really has anyone heard or seen this before.

Hello Sir

The Customs Head Office at the Charles de Gaulle International Airport Paris-France wishes to inform you that your parcel registered by MARKARIAN DINA MIXAILAVNA With trench-expressdelivery Mail Delivery with tracking number: , arrived safely and convenient at the Charles de Gaulle Airport with delivery address as follows below:

Full Delivery Address Below :

Full Names:

Address:

City:Patchogue NY

Postal Code:

Email :.com

Content of Parcel: Ukrainian Precious Badges Diplomatic Package

We have checked and every thing is OK, but of the fact that your parcel was not accompanied by a valid Universal Importer License. If you got a valid one, you need to provide us with a scanned copy so that we verify the license number for this product. If it is your first time of importing from this supplier, then you need to contact their company and sent them the money to assist you in making or getting one ASAP.

There are three types of import license, 3 months for €180,6 months for €350 and 1 year for €700 validation period of this license.

NB: We have discovered and rejected many fake ones of recent, so make sure you ask your supplier for assistance because he / she is the only that can provide you with the recommended one that we want for verification.

With this license you can import as much as you want from each country without any customs problems and your parcels shall be given priority in all shipment processes.

Once you are done with the license, we shall need just the license number for now to proceed with shipment to your provided address.

We await to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back