HELP!!!!!!!!What the hell is THIS... new LL from USC and hL sec - with photo/product removed/containers intact

savingtess

I posted this replying to someone on another thread but want to bump it up b/c I have never seen anything like this before

I had a parcel I ordered from the UK ordered about 5 weeks ago - normally I always get my  arthritis supplements through them no issues at all for years then boom - this happened.

I receive a notification on my phone that it had finally cleared customs/HS in LA where it had been redirected instead of going through JFK (which is REALLY weird too) I am on the east coast. I have never had anything redirected directly to LA from Heathrow

When I see the package I see bright green tape stamped with US customs/border protection stamp/seal....

I open up this mysteries package and in it is a tiny maybe 3 x 5 piece of what looks like the old typing paper like from typewriter days.. it was also not even even.. crooked. So I opened up this thing I had no clue was inside and there was a script by a dr in the UK saying it was valid etc.. with a dr..? signature (not a stamp) they left that inside with instructions on how to use - just like here. (also something that said vendor has ever done before) But - when I opened up on the boxes all of the contents of all FOUR were empty except the insert. They removed all the supplements and somehow did it in such a way even the vendor wouldn't be able to tell they had been tampered with. So opened up one - nothing - I knew then... FM! WTF is going on??? Is this the new LL they are sending out -and why would they remove the supplements leave the script and send it on its way with the new? LL informing me I would be hearing from them soon???  I've been reading up on it - seems they have a timeline and stuff how they do this - but I have never in 16 years seen this. 

I'm attaching a photo. And have thrown out said package with all contents. Please help if you know anything about this. My mother just passed away and my god - I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I have had severe RA and early onset OA since my teens... where I live even medical maryjane isn't legal. 

TIA

Danny

weridpackage.jpg

Thanks for posting that. I have no experience with the LL but seems like consensus is not to worry. If something doesn’t give many of them may be seen.

I posted this replying to someone on another thread but want to bump it up b/c I have never seen anything like this before

I had a parcel I ordered from the UK ordered about 5 weeks ago - normally I always get my  arthritis supplements through them no issues at all for years then boom - this happened.

I receive a notification on my phone that it had finally cleared customs/HS in LA where it had been redirected instead of going through JFK (which is REALLY weird too) I am on the east coast. I have never had anything redirected directly to LA from Heathrow

When I see the package I see bright green tape stamped with US customs/border protection stamp/seal....

I open up this mysteries package and in it is a tiny maybe 3 x 5 piece of what looks like the old typing paper like from typewriter days.. it was also not even even.. crooked. So I opened up this thing I had no clue was inside and there was a script by a dr in the UK saying it was valid etc.. with a dr..? signature (not a stamp) they left that inside with instructions on how to use - just like here. (also something that said vendor has ever done before) But - when I opened up on the boxes all of the contents of all FOUR were empty except the insert. They removed all the supplements and somehow did it in such a way even the vendor wouldn't be able to tell they had been tampered with. So opened up one - nothing - I knew then... FM! WTF is going on??? Is this the new LL they are sending out -and why would they remove the supplements leave the script and send it on its way with the new? LL informing me I would be hearing from them soon???  I've been reading up on it - seems they have a timeline and stuff how they do this - but I have never in 16 years seen this. 

I'm attaching a photo. And have thrown out said package with all contents. Please help if you know anything about this. My mother just passed away and my god - I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I have had severe RA and early onset OA since my teens... where I live even medical maryjane isn't legal. 

TIA

Danny

View attachment 4770
Totally get your fear, but remember, usually nothing comes of these and when you think about it nothing illegal is or ever was in your possession.  How would they square that legally.   I got one a while back and went through the usual stages of medication loss:  Shock, Fear, "I need to move NOW, but where to?" , Rationalization, Acceptance.    Takes two weeks to go through.  

Totally get your fear, but remember, usually nothing comes of these and when you think about it nothing illegal is or ever was in your possession.  How would they square that legally.   I got one a while back and went through the usual stages of medication loss:  Shock, Fear, "I need to move NOW, but where to?" , Rationalization, Acceptance.    Takes two weeks to go through.  
I’m dictating so take that to an account I’m worried mostly about I think I know somebody that tip these people off I was hacked by a guy I knew years ago when I was living in Paris he was part of anonymous and I reached out to him recently asking him for help regarding the same thing that was done to my mother and he has this fragile ego and a he was in my computer he was able to see everything he sent me this really weird message they had to deal with the vendor this place in the UK that is not a red flag place as far as I know the people that I know use this place I’ve never gotten anything like this and now I’m worried that I’m not gonna be able to get a passport and I have to get a passport because I have been because of Covid separated from my husband and my son in the UK Belfast but you know I’m terrified and I know that I’m probably freaking out but I read the regulations passport shit you know and I’m so terrified they’re going to see this and not let me get a passport and I’ll never be able to be reunited with my husband and son and it’s more complicated because he once when he was over here before we were married he overstayed his visit by three days waiting went to his visa renewed they said they pretty much just sitting out so he can’t go anywhere in the United States so let’s say passport people then I mean my passport because of this what options do we have? I know I’m probably being over paranoid because it’s a very personal but why would they take the supplements out of the box did that happen to you also? This is the only place I know to come to for help I am desperate I don’t know what to do if you could give me more info I can give you my email. Thank you very much I really really appreciate you responding I’m so scared I’m alone here in the middle of nowhere stuck and terrified I’ll never see my husband or son again because of this shit and I know lots of people that use this vendor in the UK I sent them a message through the portal on my phone sort of explaining the situation without going into much detail they just said can you please upload a photo I did I’m waiting for their response they don’t seem to have ever seen anything like this either. Do you have any other information like when you got one of these notes did they send the package to you with the green customs tape and then when you opened it the boxes were there the supplements but they took all the supplements out and just said they are you would be hearing from them soon. I don’t know if this is going to fuck up me getting a passport. Because of Covid even expedited takes up to 18 weeks I don’t know what to do I’m going in tomorrow to renew my passport I had done it in the past but it was rejected the picture because it was a Blue tint  behind it so I have to get a new picture. I’m so scared I’ve gotten letters before in the past but nothing like this and they didn’t send me the package they just kept it. I don’t really think going to an attorney is a good idea right now because that could make me look guilty I don’t know I just don’t know what to do. 

I’m just making a correction not my mother had nothing to do with this and had to do with her death and her guardian it had to do with my half bro from her first marriage it was just it’s a nasty situation but when I read back my dictation I didn’t want you to think that she had anything to do with us she was a very old lady with Alzheimer’s who died under  very suspicious circumstances that’s what I was referring to.  

Thanks for posting that. I have no experience with the LL but seems like consensus is not to worry. If something doesn’t give many of them may be seen.
Hi Deep

What do you mean if something doesn't give many of them may be seen? 

I have found a few forums (mostly roid forums) where they got this note - nothing ever came after that.. (you will be hearing from our seizure/forfeitures fines soon) but that was a post from 2004. Some even suggested there are corrupt customs that will print that off and just take home contents. I know that happens and have received normal LL in the past. There is also no image that matches that note anywhere on the internet.... out of billions and billions of photos/images? So so weird. 

Thanks for replying. I guess it's good that people know what this looks like. 

Danni

I mean if things don’t break free many ll may be seen but as other say. Don’t live in fear. They have big fish and scary items that attempt passage. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back