Help :)

emoreno420

helllooooo. Ive read from various topics that the west coast is a difficult area to ship to, I was jus wondering if theres any tips a n00b like me can get. /default_biggrin.png  thanks /default_smile.png  

helllooooo. Ive read from various topics that the west coast is a difficult area to ship to, I was jus wondering if theres any tips a n00b like me can get. /default_biggrin.png  thanks /default_smile.png
The best tips you can get are from the vendors themselves. Just send them an email and ask!

Hi, I livr in oc cali and Ive never had a problem with shipping. But I do have a few tips for you. If you go to the homepage, familiarize yourself with the dbg rules. Then go to the introductions forum and read the thread entitled helpful quoted info for new members. There is alot of really great and informative info in there. If you need help with anything else, please feel free to pm me anytime. 20 posts is the requirement for pm privileges. Take care, ss

also dont get excited like your in toys r us, and start ordering as much and from as many vendors you can in a short period of time because this is to true to believe something so real can be done, i did the same mistake, space em out, there not going anywhere /default_tongue.png if they do they you picked a bad vendor 

dbg has great iops, they make sure to block out the scammers, thats why there is a blacklist thread so avoid that forum 

As a newbie, I'm worried that the good ones will go somewhere and not be around because they'll get too busy once they get popular and eventually fail under their own weight..can you and any other veterans to this business state that there will always be options available or is there ever a time the whole business dried up and left all iop customers in a pickle? Thanks for the feedback..

so order now from the ones that you see approved or backed up on the forum get what you want, just like everyone says keep a 3month supply if your concerned as a backup on top of your regular use... fear will just stop you ...

As a newbie, I'm worried that the good ones will go somewhere and not be around because they'll get too busy once they get popular and eventually fail under their own weight..can you and any other veterans to this business state that there will always be options available or is there ever a time the whole business dried up and left all iop customers in a pickle? Thanks for the feedback..
Look at the dates on how long some of these vendor threads have been running and decide for yourself.

Hi, I livr in oc cali and Ive never had a problem with shipping. But I do have a few tips for you. If you go to the homepage, familiarize yourself with the dbg rules. Then go to the introductions forum and read the thread entitled helpful quoted info for new members. There is alot of really great and informative info in there. If you need help with anything else, please feel free to pm me anytime. 20 posts is the requirement for pm privileges. Take care, ss
I will for sure do that silver shadow. As soon as I get enough posts I'll PM u if an thing. I emailed ttm and they gave me the full run down B)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back