Help

sammi

I hope I am allowed to ask the members here, if they know of a legitimate online pharmacy I can purchase D.i.c.l.o.f.e.n.a.c 100mg tablets, this is a generic, it is also called V.o.l.t.r.a.l  or D.i.c.l.f.e.n.a.c. S.o.d.i.u.m.  I live in London and have bought this medication from White Pharmacy, but they only have 50mg tablets, which do nothing for my excruciating pain, even when I double the dosage.  I have been reading a lot of posts on this forum to find a legitimate pharmacy, but unfortunately I am having no luck, I am an elderly woman, and do not always understand the computer language, I am practically on my knees, I can hardly do anything for myself, they have not yet appointed a social worker or help for me in my home, and I am afraid to call the ambulance, because I fear I would be put in an old people,s home.  My doctor will not prescribe me the above medication, which is the only one that gets me to stand up, and help myself a little.  

I have a condition Lateral Canal Stenosis, which is very painful and debilitating, the meds my GP gives me first, naproxsyn, and now Lyrica Pregabalin 200mg, do absolutely nothing for me.

@Suzie VIP and three other members who replied to my post yesterday, I thank you all for your advise and response to me, I am in so much pain, I could not reply to you yesterday.

Please if anyone knows where I can purchase the above medication, I would be so very grateful, I hope I have not said anything that are against the rules of this forum.

Thanking you all in advance.

Sammi

I hope I am allowed to ask the members here, if they know of a legitimate online pharmacy I can purchase D.i.c.l.o.f.e.n.a.c 100mg tablets, this is a generic, it is also called V.o.l.t.r.a.l  or D.i.c.l.f.e.n.a.c. S.o.d.i.u.m.  I live in London and have bought this medication from White Pharmacy, but they only have 50mg tablets, which do nothing for my excruciating pain, even when I double the dosage.  I have been reading a lot of posts on this forum to find a legitimate pharmacy, but unfortunately I am having no luck, I am an elderly woman, and do not always understand the computer language, I am practically on my knees, I can hardly do anything for myself, they have not yet appointed a social worker or help for me in my home, and I am afraid to call the ambulance, because I fear I would be put in an old people,s home.  My doctor will not prescribe me the above medication, which is the only one that gets me to stand up, and help myself a little.  

I have a condition Lateral Canal Stenosis, which is very painful and debilitating, the meds my GP gives me first, naproxsyn, and now Lyrica Pregabalin 200mg, do absolutely nothing for me.

@Suzie VIP and three other members who replied to my post yesterday, I thank you all for your advise and response to me, I am in so much pain, I could not reply to you yesterday.

Please if anyone knows where I can purchase the above medication, I would be so very grateful, I hope I have not said anything that are against the rules of this forum.

Thanking you all in advance.

Sammi
I have sent you a PM that will help you. Look for the little envelope on the top of the screen. You can reply to that message if you have further questions.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back