Help

bobbyd412

Hi, I posted a question about not being able to get on a website and then was scolded about using my signature and email. Does that mean I should get a fake email. Fake name? I guess it makes sense, but in profile it won't let me change my name

Bobby- You dont need to get a fake email. You dont need to share your personal email on the forums. Trust. It is to protect you from scammers. Your username is fine, you just dont want to give your real full name on any forum. Nobody needs to know these things about you, If you read the rules and go introduce yourself in the welcome thread, you will be much more comfortable and it will be so much easier for you.

Welcome to the board.  I hope you find what you are looking for here.

So, is what I have here on? I actually tried to change my name and it didn't seem to work. Again, thank you I'm a dumb newbie, and not only that, no Facebook, Twitter etc. So I've no basis for reference. I'm trying. How do I hide these things unless I want someone to know

You dont need to change your username. It is fine, dont worry. I dont use facebook or twitter either but on those sites you would yes, use your real details. In this place and others like it, you will want to protect your personal details. Because of what we are doing here. Be yourself and share but also protect yourself.  It is better to tell you now then after you have been scammed.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back