Hemlock Grove - Netflix Original

Can't say that I've heard of it, but I'll have to check it out! I've really gotten into a series, now in season 3 on Showtime, called "The Borgias". It centers around the papacy of Alexander VI during the renaissance from 1492 - 1503, and it's incredible. Stars Jeremy Irons, and was created / written by Neil Jordan of "Crying Game" fame. Great stuff if you're into historical period pieces and such.

Never heard of it either.. but I'm a big NetFlix fan. Always looking for a new series to watch obsessively. LoL.

Too lazy to Google it right now, what's the lowdown on the show FG? "Freaky mind bender", I assume its a psychological thriller type of show?

Paranormal ...werewolf ...and friends. LOL

I read. A LOT. This kept me guessing until the last episode ...was great. I normally have it all figured out half way thru the book or the movie!

FG

I watched the first episode, reminded me of twin peaks a little. I'll probably watch the rest, but I'm addicted to homeland at the moment. Missed it on tv but I got all the episodes, which is a good thing, I hate waiting a week between episodes on a gripping show.

@zebedee: completely agree...it was a bit "twin peaks-ish"... which I admit to being addicted to back in the day!

I can barely stand to watch network tv anymore! Commercials...bane of my existance!! LOL

FG

I gotta try it. Been watching house of cards from Netflix - sort of the west wing without one redeeming character and not as good writing. Entertaining enough thiugh

Oh an Jesus h Christ! If you haven't started game of thrones don't. You'll be a junky. I've given up drugs for danyreus atormborn and Tyrian lannister

Yeah I got game if thrones on record, id be so pissed waiting a week between. episodes.

Hey FG! Just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a break from The Wire, and started watching Hemlock Grove after remembering your post. On episode 4 as of now.. and wow, its a weird one for sure! Nice recommendation.

Hey H! Yeah, it's a strange-un' huh? Definitely a good change up from the wire. I'm currently on S4 of a CSI New York rally. Good show as well. I'm in love with Netflix as I'm never able to watch a network show without missing multiple episodes...Netflix makes it so easy to follow the underlying storyline.

Enjoy! :-) I heard they're filming a S2 of Hemlock Grove. Will be interesting to see where they take it.

FG

Hey FG, finished it!  Wow that was a weird f'n show.. lol.  It was good though for sure, definitely kept you guessing and certainly made me jump and cringe a bit at times...

It will be quite interesting to see where S2 goes.

Now time to go watch something funny.. /default_laugh.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back