Here's How You Can Become Unstoppable...

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
There are only two things you need to do if you want to become unstoppable:

1. Accept responsibility for everything in your life.

Stop blaming and pointing the finger at others.

You have to believe in your heart that your life is a reflection of your actions and decisions if you want to make a change.

2. Solve problems.

All of them.

Not just the ones in your life…

But for the people around you too.

If you incorporate these two principles in your life…

...and make them an inseparable part of how you operate…

Nothing can stop you.

NOTHING.

You will fucking destroy any roadblocks that come in your way...

You will completely transform your life as you know it...

...and you will arrive at your destination a lot quicker than you think.

- AF 75 hard 🔥🔥

That's true, but it's easier said, than done. If you start out just pointed in that direction, you've already won half the battle.

It's also important not to forget others since they are the unknown ingredient, the superchargers that you never expected.

WL

Never looking down on anyone unless you're helping them up is a great principle. Selfless service, unity, call it what you will. If you want to build self esteem, do esteemable things but principles are funny. There is the duality of opposing principles. For example, fear is the opposite of faith. Having faith in people comes with accepting the outcome.

I'm a problem solver by nature. I've been on my own since 16 and solutions began and ended with me. As did some of my problems. Owning them wasn't intuitive. I had to learn this. Just like the word "NO" is a complete sentence and requires no further explanation. I'm an habitual over-explainer. Change starts with a decision and self-awareness.

Finding things to blame is human nature. Being conscious of that, personal acceptance is important, esteemable, and sometimes the best thing you can do for another person is be a positive example. Sometimes if you solve a person's problems for them you deny them their process. Their process may be essential to their growth. People tend to move at the speed of pain. If it doesn't hurt why fix it? The impetus for growth is pain. This is non-negotiable.

That's true, but it's easier said, than done. If you start out just pointed in that direction, you've already won half the battle.

It's also important not to forget others since they are the unknown ingredient, the superchargers that you never expected.

WL
💯

There are only two things you need to do if you want to become unstoppable:

1. Accept responsibility for everything in your life.

Stop blaming and pointing the finger at others.

You have to believe in your heart that your life is a reflection of your actions and decisions if you want to make a change.

2. Solve problems.

All of them.

Not just the ones in your life…

But for the people around you too.

If you incorporate these two principles in your life…

...and make them an inseparable part of how you operate…

Nothing can stop you.

NOTHING.

You will fucking destroy any roadblocks that come in your way...

You will completely transform your life as you know it...

...and you will arrive at your destination a lot quicker than you think.

- AF 75 hard 🔥🔥
This is pretty interesting. Have you looked in the philosophies that the Satanic Temple has? It follows in part theories that are brought up in the 48 laws of power.

This is pretty interesting. Have you looked in the philosophies that the Satanic Temple has? It follows in part theories that are brought up in the 48 laws of power.
I've never heard of it personally but it sounds interesting, despite not knowing anything about it lol.

I've never heard of it personally but it sounds interesting, despite not knowing anything about it lol.
Yeah, they’re pretty cool. Got a chance to visit the temple when I went to Salem. Everyone there is pretty nice, plus the witch trial tour was super informative and confirmed my suspicion of ergot and belief.

Yeah, they’re pretty cool. Got a chance to visit the temple when I went to Salem. Everyone there is pretty nice, plus the witch trial tour was super informative and confirmed my suspicion of ergot and belief.
The Satanic Temple is awesome and I joined up ages ago. The shock value is in the name but they basically support every issue with sensible positions, etc. I hate talking politics but if you think a lot of the extremism in today's politics is harmful, the Satanic Temple is a step in a more sane direction.

A lot of their views can be described as pragmatic spiritualism. Basically, live and let live, support your community, love your neighbors, don't knock down others simply because they are gay, etc. -- love and let live.

One of their biggest positions is exposing the hypocrisy involved in allowing the church to influence the state. That's why they picked the name that they did -- if a legislative body is going to allow prayers to Jesus before starting the day's agenda, why not allow prayers to Satan, etc.

Great post the key to becoming unstoppable in my experience is truly loving yourself. Check out the book "Love Yourself Like Your Life Depended On It". It's only maybe 50 pages tops but if you actually follow the mantra's and put everything into practice it will change your life. I'm living proof.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back