Hey All !

befastorlast

Hey people, checking in from the u.k. Spent a few hours reading and things look promising already! Anxiety/depression brought me here as I'm sure brought a lot of others. I used a place called Top/x a few years back and was lucky enough to not only find a legit vendor but not get burnt in the process as most did. The vendor kacey if I remember correctly was doing 1000 v@ls (yellow ones) for roughly £1S0, can I expect a similar success story in the near future? So far lists are a little pricey 😲 anyway everyone seems like nice folk happy to be here 👠ðŸ‘

Welcome! I'm a newbie as well. Everyone here is very helpful and there is a ton of information if you just take the time to read. we are happy to have you on board!

Welcome befastorlast... good luck on finding what you need,  be sure to read the reviews in the International/email only section to find what you are looking for.  Also a thread in the Intro section called Helpful Quoted info for New People.  Also, there are a couple of threads regarding UK you might find helpful.  Again, welcome /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back