Hey all!

dasild

Newbie here, names dasild and I am snooping around.  Haven't needed pain relief help this way until the damage DEA had to stick their noses in our Dr's business and scare them into not helping us anymore.  Could ramble for hours on this topic so will stop before I get going and give myself heart failure on top of everything else I have going on.  I have numerous issues I deal with daily.  Severe osteoporosis,  most of my joints either need replacing or on the verge of needing replacing.  Including a bi-lateral jaw joint replacement.  I have more discs bad  than good also more vertebrae bad than good.  My MRI is a hot mess as my Dr. Says. Won't touch me surgically due to my osteoporosis being so bad.  On top of it have fibro, raynaulds, lupus and cervical cancer survivor.  Many other surgeries as well.  Needless to say I live with constant pain and a scared Dr.  Grrrr.  Nice to meet ya all and ways open to suggestions and help.  Hope to meet you all more on a more friend type basis.  Never have enough of those!!

Welcome @dasild! Sorry to hear of your pain and doc issues ,  but rest assured, you have found a wonderful place in which you can utilise for your current needs.  ☺

Hi @dasild sorry for all your pain!  I agree our current medical situation sucks in this country.  I've found this site very helpful and have even made a few friends along the way.  I'm sure you'll find what you need here  if not just ask everyone is really nice and helpful.  Welcome! MC9

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back