Hey DBG!!

Lazrguy

Hi all. What a great site!

About me:  I'm a real live state licensed nurse that travels to our Disabled Vets Homes "Support our Troops, Honor the Vets, Love your Country!" I cover an area of 35,000 square miles (Half of my State) and care 300+ patients. I love what I do and who I do it for. I have a few patients that are in need of some "things" and have been scammed by online pharms numerous times. I told a few of them I would try and find a Trustworthy place they could go to, to buy what they want. I already stop by WalMrt and buy household supplies for some of my guys who live 20 miles from the nearest neighbor, and 50 miles to the nearest town and just can't make the trip anymore, so why not hook them up with some meds that the VA won't supply. I was buying some "street products" from some people of the unsavory variety of society, but.... I am not comfortable with that, and its a HUGE risk to my career if my license from the state gets pulled if I get caught. And that's how I got here.!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed this invaluable information!

I just made a donation and I am biting my nails waiting for access to some of the board topics.

@Lazrguy Welcome to the forum,and must say a very noble thing you do...you will find all the help and stuff you need here.

Just have a read of the rules,and threads,all vendor's have been vetted by the mods,and will give you what you need (well apart from the those on the blacklist).

Email vendor's for a few menus, and as you gave donation,it will let you have access to the mexican vendor's(not used before,as im in UK and i stick to the email only source's),im sure you will get what you need,Lot's of friendly and helpful members and staff.cheers

GLAD YOUR HERE.. YOUR WILL FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED AS YOU READ THROUGH EVERYTHING..

Hello and Welcome @Lazrguy!  Very, very admirable career you have chosen.  I see you have already donated and I am sure the Admin and the rest of the DBG Community appreciate that.  May you receive the info you seek and may the VETS finally be free from such intense pain.  This world would be a much better place if more of us did what you stated you do!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back