Hey Everyone! Glad To Join All Of You!

• Thread starter Thread starter DeepSouth
  • Start date Start date
D

DeepSouth

Some of you may know me already, I was here before.  I have spent most of my time at the forum I O P shitlist as most of you call it.  I will not get into details, but after all I helped over there, I was spoken to like a wet dog... ET can have his scamming forum. 

This forum seems much more laid back with my type of people, although I had a few friends over there (some of you are here with same and different names).  

Also, pretty cool you can actually speak about US to US here as well!.

Welcome back Deep South. You are not the first person to come along from over there feeling shat on. They never accepted me, just as well, I probably would have gotten into some kind of trouble!

2E

Hahaha welcome deepsouth. Dont tell me that shithead banned you? One of the best members of that shithole?? 600 helpful posts?

I was done the same way. Thank god im on all the forums. Nothing on IOP they can offer me. I am in well standing with all my many vendors.

I believe u should remember me Ill PM you .    Yes....banned for telling US customers to stop giving away their money to macro mass and his multiple sister sites.... ripoff that he is lmao 90 pages and barely a successful order. That is one rich man now! And they still dont realize he is widely known as scammer...idiots. Anyways welcome and I dont believe they use us sources- not for controlled substances. Just SY.

Almost 400 posts i had at my ban just trying to help people ON ETs ridiculous forum. What a waste of time. Yes i think you will find this a much better home and they are much safer here with not nearly as many morons.

See ya around man. Bullshit if they did ban you after all u did for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just guys just gained a great member trust me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back