Hey Everyone

ronix

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to pop my head in and say hello!

I'm happy to start becoming a part of the DBG family, i'm an orphan of DB so I do have some knowledge to bring to the table. I'm always happy to help and offer my advice, I hope you all feel the same way!

Welcome to DBG. I'm some what of a newbie here too. I'd say 3 or 4 months, not quite sure. Before that, I did not belong to any other site like this. So, I have no idea about the DB forum.

Not making fun of you or anything, but I'm quite sure the member Troubadour (aka Bother Troub' or Sister Trub' or simply Skank) might start taking a liking to you just because of the second part of your name - Fudge. I know he/she really likes fudge a lot, so be careful he/she might start annoying you through PM's and eventually late night phone calls. Just be aware of that, ok.

Anyways, do take care and don't forget to take off your shoes before entering the DBG sauna located next to Sister Troub's dart room.

Regards,

DITCH

Last edited:
See, what did I tell you judgefudge!

He/she sniffed you out already.

Quite the shame this site attracts such riff raff.

This was supposed to be a Welcoming Party for Fudge, but already you had to wreck it with yet another one of your "read between the lines" skanky posts.

Go away Sis Troub, and don't cum bak no mor.

Sorry Fudge,

DITCH

Last edited:
Troubadour said:
I shall go away with my head between my legs.
Sister Troub' this is far from being the correct, catty response required. Don't become too docile now! It's still many against ONE!

Sister Troub' this is far from being the correct, catty response required. Don't become too docile now! It's still many against ONE!
Plz don't encourage that 'thing' to keep posting. My god, Younghypnotiq, your assistance in this matter is just gonna make it worse. Troub' is itchin' to reply now.

EDIT: See what did I tell you, he/she beat me to it by 5 seconds. This Sis Troub' is not to be taken lightly. Don't tease, touch, or encourage "it" in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:
Wow, glad I'm receiving such a warm welcome from everyone here on dbg. I see that you guys like to joke around a lot on here haha :P

Dear Judge:

Did I miss a joke? ;-) I'll have to go back and read the thread a little closer....

Don't mind Ditch and Sis - I'm positive they were married to each other in a past life!

Its why I love them both SO very much....it brings back fond memories of my highly dysfunctional childhood!

And yes, that "twittering" you hear from a distance is Sis...she bot a new pair of heels today, and is twirling to big band music even as we speak. And Ditch, well he's just trying hard to keep his dinner down after reading my comment about being married to Sis!

And, don't worry about not being as clever as either of them, No one is!! ;-)

You'll do just fine here in our little family, as long as your name doesn't become judgefudgewannabeascammeronDBG !!

WELCOME!

FG

Dear Judge:

Did I miss a joke? ;-) I'll have to go back and read the thread a little closer....

Don't mind Ditch and Sis - I'm positive they were married to each other in a past life!

Its why I love them both SO very much....it brings back fond memories of my highly dysfunctional childhood!

And yes, that "twittering" you hear from a distance is Sis...she bot a new pair of heels today, and is twirling to big band music even as we speak. And Ditch, well he's just trying hard to keep his dinner down after reading my comment about being married to Sis!

And, don't worry about not being as clever as either of them, No one is!! ;-)

You'll do just fine here in our little family, as long as your name doesn't become judgefudgewannabeascammeronDBG !!

WELCOME!

FG
I have tried to get some action here but I'm just too funky I guess
FrankieGirl, actually I am dating a whether-man. We talk up a STORM

EDIT:FrankieGirl know why I turned out this way, when I was little my parents took me to the park and let me play on mood swings

Last edited:

EDIT:FrankieGirl know why I turned out this way, when I was little my parents took me to the park and let me play on mood swings
Sis' Troubadour, you are up far too late. Back to your cave with thee!

I'm afraid Young you are right. I need to get back to my dumpster. Only problem how will I get back home? Would someone give me a ride home? Promise I'll roll down the window and spray air freshener

Sis

BELLY LAUGHS!!!

I'm so glad youre back! Been missing you!!

FG

BELLY LAUGHS!!!

I'm so glad youre back! Been missing you!!

FG
Please don't encourage him/her FrankieGirl. It was kind of nice here for a while not having to read skanky tranny posts stuck on every thread imaginable.

Last edited:
The 'Ditch' doth protest too much, methinks. Tranny Troub' is almost passable so you better watch out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I can't exactly tell when you're all just poking fun at eachother or are serious.

As near as I can tell, ditch actually does live in a ditch haha.

I feel welcomed already, I can't wait to continue to post on dbg and become accepted into your family :)

Hello to everyone. I am also an orphan of a previous site but I never posted much at all. I am determined to post much more on this site because the way things are going lately we all need to stick together. I also realize that if I don't post on a regular basis then there is no reason for anyone to trust my opinion and build relationships that are mutually beneficial. I look forward to becoming fast friends with everyone and especially the senior members who can provide quite a bit of help. Hopefully then I can pass along any knowledge I gain. Happy Easter to everyone!

JUDGEFUDGE,

WELCOME! as i can see you are already fitting right in. YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. and rdwfss I welcomed you already as well on your new thread JUST FOR YOU!!

Hello everyone, my reason for being on this site is to meet new people and the experiences they have had with medications they need and what is best to use for what is needed. I hope to get information and read as much as I can to learn from others. Thanks. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back