Hey Folks

patsummers

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself and tell you a little about myself and why I am here. My name is Bob and I was a member of the old db board (whiterabbit50). I tried for what seemed to be an eternity to get registered here until I finally (duh) realized that it was a Firefox thing. IE finally let me join.

Anyway, I am 64 have advanced arthritis, and a back MRI that reads like a train wreck. I go to pain mgt. and have no need to buy opiates etc. online. I also have  ADD and am prescribed Ritalin by my pcp. (I haven't been able to talk him into Adderall yet but would like to try it.)

I also get a scrip for benzos but not some of the stronger and ones that are only available from overseas.

So, I'm not gonna be badgering anyone for opiate sources but may do some serious research into the others I mentioned. I hope to be a good contributing member here and hopefully relearn the IOP scene.

Thanks for reading.

Hi Bob & Welcome to Dbg.

You will find some very nice people here. =)

Welcome Bob, good to have you on board! It sounds like you know the lay of the land here, though sorry to hear of your pain issues. Hope you find what you are looking for, in fact, I am sure you will!

Welcome Bob! I am sure you will find what you are looking for to ease your pain. As well as many friendly people.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back