Hey guys! Longtime member on this forum best thing you can do is donate donate donate

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
One of the best things i did was regularly donate via btc to this forum without this forum i would be lost. The members, vendors, and moderators are extremely supportive. Been a while since I've have not  been on here due to work reasons and a new job but everything you need is here and it all starts with donating to the forum so do your research be smart and don't be afraid to ask questions within the right context. I am just a PM away and the mods are fantastic @DoomKitty has helped me tremendously along with @2earls !! Start with a small donation it is well worth it ! Good luck my friends 

Last edited by a moderator:
@EasyMoneySnip3r

One of the best things i did was regularly donate via btc to this forum without this forum i would be lost. The members, vendors, and moderators are extremely supportive. Been a while since I've have not  been on here due to work reasons and a new job but everything you need is here and it all starts with donating to the forum so do your research be smart and don't be afraid to ask questions within the right context. I am just a PM away and the mods are fantastic @DoomKitty has helped me tremendously along with @2earls !! Start with a small donation it is well worth it ! Good luck my friends 
Hello friend, congratulations on your membership in this forum. The forum turned out to be the same salvation for me after the ban, as I had to find new sources of good products.

I managed to find several of them, and the donation for the forum was the wisest act.

I advise anyone who is wondering whether to donate money for the forum to do so, because it is really very useful and has the right information for everyone!

I wish a lot of health and love to each of you and I will soon donate again, a larger amount!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back