Hey Hey

fix14u

Hi Every one.

Its great to find a bunch of like minded people in one place! I have done a bit of reading but looks like I will need to put some hours in to find what I want.

Peace to all!

Welcome @fix14u, sounds like you are going the right way about things!  Definately read and research, it does reap it's rewards, if you do get stuck then please give myself or 2earls a shout.

It's a pleasure, may I also thank you for your donation!!

Great to have you, welcome aboard, you are also welcome to ask me anything I've been around for a while, only thing I can tell you read the rules, the most important thing then when wanting to procure a product read the eviews all the way though. Many that start good have turned out bad, so please take time do your homework and so many kind members will help you If you have a question. Welcome and good luck ???

Thanks for your kind and smart word Heaven! I have been doing a lot of reading in this great forum! It is starting to look like I might have a hard time finding what I need in my part of the world but I am sure I will find what I am after eventually. its just good to read all this great information! very informative!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back