Hey I'm sunshine

rayofsunshine6988

Just wanted to say hello to everybody I'm a newbie on this forum so I hope somebody can email me or something and show me the ropes I have quite a few supplies myself but I am in quite need of far more

Hi there, if you have any questions, just ask here. We discourage using pms for sources, as that is how many scammers operate. Just waiting for a new member to ask for help. Everything you need is out in the open and if you need guidance, all you have to do is ask. PTFC and I and our helpful members will point you in the right direction.

2earls

@rayofsunshine6988 Welcome to the DBG forums! 

I hope you enjoy your stay along with finding what you need here.

Before you do anything though, I'd highly advise you to please read the rules of the forums.

Clicking the link above will send you to our forum rules. A place without rules always ends in anarchy, so we like to keep all members obeying the rules.

You'll find out very quick that the community is very supportive and helpful, so don't hesitate to ask questions! 

Knowledge is power, and power is success.

Best wishes,

-VII

Hi, SnshneT hanks rour introduction. My son's name is Sun Lee. like names relating to the poweful forces of  ature..

Thanks Thank ou and all the others fr offering ti a newbiep. I can tel I  can I am ayt home here,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back