Hey just found your site. Hope its what i think it is

Mushy

Ive been using oxy for years. 8 manage to cycle my tolerence to stop it increasing out of hand

Ideally id live of a.10mg oxycontin during the day and a 40mg oxycontin/oxycodone fast release mix to chill and sleep

Strong co codamol doesnt help. Tramadol doesnt work. Ive no idea how to get anymore jow my perscripion stoppwd and indont wanna turn to heroin

This is what you hope it is. That being said, it will take a little reading on your part to find the answers you are looking for. I am not in the habit of soliciting donations  (you are perfectly welcome here without making one), but in your case it would be helpful. 

You definitely don't need to resort to drastic measures. 

@Mushy its definitely worth every penny to donate here ... You will find people in other parts of the forums that you wouldnt usually get access to normally that could possibly help you out..definitely not worth it to get strung out on something way worse... The people here are helpful, very informative and alot of people are very knowledgeable in many different areas... but as @2earls said, do take the time and read up and do your research.. you will definitely find the answers you are looking for.. With that, welcome to the community :)

@Mushy Ya Read up and learn about things and when Posting about things like 0xyc0d0n3 use letters then resemble 3 being an E and than I used Zeros instead of O's is a start which you will probably learn fast on the Forums as I did. Once you have done that which shouldn't take to long you should Donate and there are definitely people here willing to help you out in your difficult situation I wish you the best. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back