Hey Ladies And Gents

RUDEBOI

Just wanted to drop a quick line or two to say I'm glad to be on board.  This online community seems to be a very nice group of mature minded/posting individuals.  I have in the past been a member of other online communities that always seemed to be at odds over one thing or another.  Its refreshing to see that most threads and personalities I have encountered seem to be knowledgeable and very helpful.  I  hope to add to the positivity and wealth of knowledge in any way that I can.

Just wanted to drop a quick line or two to say I'm glad to be on board. This online community seems to be a very nice group of mature minded/posting individuals. I have in the past been a member of other online communities that always seemed to be at odds over one thing or another. Its refreshing to see that most threads and personalities I have encountered seem to be knowledgeable and very helpful. I hope to add to the positivity and wealth of knowledge in any way that I can.
An excellent introductory post indeed, and I appreciate your kind words with regard to our community. I found your observation regarding disention in other similar communities very astute, as I've always felt that the likemindedness among our membership was rather unique. Even better is the fact that we certainly don't sacrifice diverse points of view in exchange for unity, but rather, we embrace our differences and varied perspectives in pursuit of a common mission.

Welcome to DBG, and I look forward to your contributions!

As far as members go I agree this board is a lot more laid back and peaceful than others. I always thought it's just because everyone's medicated lol but I've never spent time on other boards that are about Rx meds. Go on a board that deals with AAS and it's completely different lol.

Now the mods and admin here I seemed to have pissed off and not entirely sure why. I just hope my apologies have been taken seriously and I only want to be a team player, this place rocks!

Anyway getting back on track welcome rudeboi! I hope you find what you're looking for and have a little fun while your at it...

Peace ~ Gator

Last edited:
Welcome to the group my friend, research the forum fully, its a wealth of information and don't be surprised if you ask a question thats already been answered and you get a surly "we already discussed this" in response.  Its nothing personal, it just keeps the forum fresh and vibrant.  The search function on the forum is phenomenal.

@Gator----Thanks for welcome.  One of your referrals has already yielded dividends for me, thx!!

@NYG---Thanks for the welcome.  Big Blue vs. Steelers tomm. night can't wait!!! Seriously concerned about our LB tandem this season.

Yeah, always a concern.  Never fails.  There just is not a wealth of talent at the position.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back