Hey Mofo's

treymart

I thought I already introduced myself but I did not see my post, so here I am. I wake up each morning and piss awesomness. I am looking for what everyone else is--- real like minded individuals without all the bullshit that the other forums have. I like to post controversial things to spark conversation, dont get upset if I disagree, everyone has opinions. I believe very much in brotherhood and looking out for one another so if I can help anyone with anything do not hesitate to ask.

TREY

Wo Wait A minute you mean you piss awesomeness to dude? Yo that's awesome dude! Brothers in awesomeness is definitely awesome dude totally.Welcome my awesome hosing brother to this wonderful site full of wonderful people and wonderful info. Maybe we could have an awesome pissing contest to see whose is the king of awesomeness sometime.Just a friendly competition of course and peeing sitting down doesn't count /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are so strange yet I wanted to post a picture of my urine it's neon, I put a black light on it and the meds from my kidney infection are so cool , I had to take a picture and I thought I was the only strange ranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got plenty to offer this damn kidney infection has me peeing every ten minutes , line up any contenders !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your funny girl!!!! /default_biggrin.png

Remember one thing - it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Golden neon showers are one thing just let's not get into pastel metallic deucing on chests

WelcomeTrey. Do you like awesome clams? Awesome! Hehehehehe. Nice intro post!

This Post made my day LMFBO !!!!!!!! Thanks Fam for a laugh when stressed ...

DJ

Hey Trey, welcome from a fellow newbie. Hope to see some more of your posts in the near future! :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back