Hey Quick Question-Rules of the road

wolfsgal89

If I came across a site internationally. Heard about it from a friend, where should I post it. I have one but I don't wanna put it in the wrong place!

If I came across a site internationally. Heard about it from a friend, where should I post it. I have one but I don't wanna put it in the wrong place!
You aren’t allowed to post sites not authorized by the forum. People have listed known scammers, so this is to protect members.

@Gracie5 please correct this if it’s not in line with my role or the rules please. I’d think the limited scenario would apply and is a decent time to remind vendors to stop beginning threads in random forum sections with links to Telegram or soliciting and advertising with absolutely no member-generated content/reviews, at that. I’ve seen this become more common lately.

You can post in any forum area that has a “suggest a vendor” thread, so “Suggest an RC Vendor” but there is no self promotion, so don’t suggest yourself unless you have a vendor account and someone has asked in the appropriate “who has it?” thread or a like-appropriate thread so long as it’s transparent and earnest, as well as only when directly solicited (but even then keep to a minimum and don’t “sell” yourself - keep it responsive, brief, and informational only).

If you don’t see a suggestion thread for your suggestion tell them to come start a vendor account or spend some time checking the place out.

The “Who Has It? How Much?” Is for members to list vendors they know have the item in question. It’s not for vendors to post in. If you see any, feel free to report them. The reason this is for members is so that the questioner gets an unbiased report. It also elicits more interaction amongst members. When 5 vendors post under one substance, it doesn’t help members know the item is quality.

I’m going to tag @Admin to chime in.
Thanks, @LatsDoodis

Last edited:
Thank you, belatedly, for your guidance. I've got a few hundred questions as I am a noob on DB 2.0 --many questions I am trying to condense so that you do not grow old or fall asleep as you read. I'll start small: I used to be part of the Pill Mill parade (we had several good ones in Florida but yes, they were discontinued). My main vent is that by limiting the ability of good citizens like to to obtain opiates, Benz, etc, they are forcing us to seek medication in every batcave across the globe. I am not a computer-saavy person, therefore, the dark net will require assistance from someone (no-I'm not asking for that).. Additionally, I am an AP which means crypto absolutely must not be known if I hold it. Nah, I'm a dummy on that too. I would love the access of your US List, but yes I understand, that requires a fee which I cannot pay, so we cannot get there unless I get a job as a pole dancer...that's it! A 60 year old in Houston, Texas dancing for dollars! Of course I will follow your rules and hopefully one day, I can be a sponsor and I too can navigate the murky caves of the dark net. Hey, seriously, I've searched high and low for Addy and 0xee, but guess what the two most counterfeited meds on the planet are? Anyway, thank you very much for listening to me and I promise to join you properly as soon as I am able. Gosh, we started overseaspharmacyconnection.com back in 1999 I think and it was a hit of mammoth proportion! Glad you're here! - I am Lisa Falcone, believer in Good vs Evil, Opiates vs NSAID's, you know the rest.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, belatedly, for your guidance. I've got a few hundred questions as I am a noob on DB 2.0 --many questions I am trying to condense so that you do not grow old or fall asleep as you read. I'll start small: I used to be part of the Pill Mill parade (we had several good ones in Florida but yes, they were discontinued). My main vent is that by limiting the ability of good citizens like to to obtain oP-ates, Benzlll, etc, they are forcing us to seek medication in every batcave across the globe. I am not a computer-saavy person, therefore, the dark net will require assistance from someone (no-I'm not asking for that).. Additionally, I am an AP which means crypto absolutely must not be known if I hold it. Nah, I'm a dummy on that too. I would love the access of your US List, but yes I understand, that requires a fee which I cannot pay, so we cannot get there unless I get a job as a pole dancer...that's it! A 60 year old in Houston, Texas dancing for dollars! Of course I will follow your rules and hopefully one day, I can be a sponsor and I too can navigate the murky caves of the dark net. Hey, seriously, I've searched high and low for Addy and 0xee but guess what the two most counterfeited meds on the planet are? Anyway, thank you very much for listening to me and I promise to join you properly as soon as I am able. Gosh, we started overseaspharmacyconnection.com back in 1999 I think and it was a hit of mammoth proportion! Glad you're here! - I am Lisa Falcone, believer in Good vs Evil, Opiates vs NSAID's, you know the rest.........
I would be genuinely surprised to encounter a vendor offering alternative, non-crypto payment methods, especially one with a solid reputation for reliability and trustworthiness. That said, I want to emphasize that I am not an expert on this subject nor do I have significant experience with this platform. My insights are based solely on logical assumptions and the information I’ve come across while browsing vendor pages on the US list.

Last edited by a moderator:
To start, we are clear net, not dark. You won’t be joining us on the dark web by donating.
In lieu of the pole, start by getting acquainted with how the forum works so that you can learn how to use cryptocurrency, find sections available, learn about not posting words bots search for, and how to help yourself find what you’re looking for.
We help people, but I don’t actually see any question here, big or small.
I would be genuinely surprised to encounter a vendor offering alternative, non-crypto payment methods, especially one with a solid reputation for reliability and trustworthiness. That said, I want to emphasize that I am not an expert on this subject nor do I have significant experience with this platform. My insights are based solely on logical assumptions and the information I’ve come across while browsing vendor pages on the US list.
Ditto, @Jai239. There are good reasons for that.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back