Hey To All

• Thread starter Thread starter NightStalker
  • Start date Start date
N

NightStalker

Hey everyone, I'm so glad to be here ( or I'm just bored silly /default_rolleyes.gif ). Been playing this game since '99 but not much in last few years cause of a major trauma to my psyche (dont wanna go into it now). Its amazing how fast your life can change (in a split second btw) and how sick you can get of everything you used to do. Make sense? Didnt think so...........anyhoo, I'll do some reading, see if I recognize any posting styles (already recognized a screen name) and see if I can settle in.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. We have some great members that are full of information.

There's lots to read and get acquainted with - I recommend taking the time to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats up corey
Whats a corey?, and who are you? Seriously, dont know any corey.

What a warm and gracious welcome, kinda brings a tear to your eye. (insert sarcasm as needed)

Thanks msd ( not monosodiumglutinate but maybesomeday).

It's five o'clock somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I may have started a bit early, but WhoTF really cares?

All kiddding and sarcasm aside I would like to genuinly (<---damn I need to install spellcheck, sorry, recently had to reinstall windows and havent gotten around to it yet) thank you , so Thank You for your Warm Welcome /default_smile.png .

Ya, I know my posts may seem scattered and ill conceived but there is a method to my madness, Peace Out.

hooter1 said:
Actually I did give you a fairly decent welcome back (to the scene not DBG), in a seperate thread. I know of this DB you speak of, and naturally you would not know "this" name from there. We'll just leave that for now. So, again, welcome back.
Excellent! I see our new friend NightStalker has met our Chief of Staff and Security Director! LOL Good? Good...

Last edited by a moderator:
hooter1 said:
Actually I did give you a fairly decent welcome back (to the scene not DBG), in a seperate thread. I know of this DB you speak of, and naturally you would not know "this" name from there.  We'll just leave that for now. So, again, welcome back.
Hey Bro, its all good, we may actually know each other (not in a former life), then again you may be a NSA plant that has to be surgically eliminated. Beware, the fruits of espionage are mortally detrimental..................jeez, did I actually type that?  Yep

Dumbass question: I used a gif for my avatar but when I used one in my post and previewed it, it didnt seem to function. Is it me or what? I'm sure I shouldve posted this elsewhere but I didnt.

Dumbass question: I used a gif for my avatar but when I used one in my post and previewed it, it didnt seem to function. Is it me or what? I'm sure I shouldve posted this elsewhere but I didnt.
Image animation isn't coded into the post preview functionality of the board software. It still works everywhere else, despite not functioning in the preview pane.

Image animation isn't coded into the post preview functionality of the board software. It still works everywhere else, despite not functioning in the preview pane.
Sorry about the fuck up above, I was trying to post that gif which uploaded correctly but was much smaller when I previewed it and when posted was not animated. Its only 65k and I did open it with ff just to make sure it worked, so I dont get it.

The moment is lost anyway............. /default_sad.png

My avatar is no longer animated either.........farewell animated gifs.........

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back