Hey Y'all... Mn Help?

VeXXeD ViXXie

Hey Everyone...

I've been on the site for a couple days or so now and it has been an exceptional help.  I stumbled on the forum attempting a Google-search out of desperation.

I have chronic pain issues and my aunt and mother are systematically destroying my every option to maintain my treatment (legally-speaking).  They are both addicted to the point that all that matters is themselves.  They have put my medical-care at risk in the MN-area and I don't know what to do.  Being a student, it's exceptionally hard to afford the type of medication that I require (I still get random UA's despite them reducing my dosage). 

I would REALLY appreciate ANY info on a good doctor that will prescribe in the area.  That would SAVE MY LIFE!!!  I was chair-bound 6 years ago due to CRPS/RDS  and I don't know what else to do..

I have GREATLY enjoyed some of the informative banter (particularly the economic-discussion).  I am an English/Psych student and the intelligencia displayed upon the page(s) is of wonderful comfort (some of the other sites I've reviewed have been little more than slang and unintelligible babble).  Thank you for providing the reassurance that so many of us are in this position, for a variety of causes, and that we can come together judiciously-- with love and support for one another.  

If anyone can help me regarding a physician it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks Guys...

Much Luvv,

Q

You are not alone and you are more than welcome here.  Thanks for taking the time to explain a bit about yourself.  I have similar issues but not exactly the same.  Be respectful of the community, read the rules, take the sage wisdom of the veterans to heart and you will find yourself in paradise.  Welcome aboard my friend!

P.S. Sorry I don't have a specific answer to your doctor question, others may respond or PM you.

Thank You for the Gracious Welcome, NY!!!

I've read over all the rules, I've greatly enjoyed some of the conversations I've been able to peruse and eavesdrop upon (in a manner of speaking) on the boards, and I've gleaned a great deal of info already whilest sifting through the virtual-stacks /default_smile.png

You guys are WONDERFUL as a resource for those of us that are trapped beneath bureaucracies' weighty thumb; and you are saving the reputation of so many otherwise innocent citizens that simply refuse to suffer because their PCP deems it so.

I TRULY appreciate everything... from the BOTTOM of my Little Latina Heart <3

It's okay if you don't have any suggestions.  The fact that you said "hello" is more than enough for me /default_wink.png

I hope that everything gets better for you health-wise (if possible).  If your situation is similar to my own, then, on behalf of everyone who has failed or taken advantage of you--

I want to say: "I'm so incredibly sorry for all you've been put through". 

Everyone deserves to hear that much... and you deserve it more than most.

My thoughts will be with you, Luvv.  Should you ever need a willing ear, from one who understands, message me. I know you don't know me very well, but, I'm more than willing to listen.

Take Care, Sweets... 

I hope our paths cross again, soon.  /default_smile.png

Nicest post I've ever gotten, thanks so much.  I may take you up on your offer someday.  Your words glow with love and understanding.  Excited to get to know you.

The feelings of radiationg love and understanding are utterly-genuine-- that is truly what I hope to bestow upon you Sweetheart.

If ever you need me... I will be here.  I will listen and empathize any time you need someone.  Pain is an ugly business and (unfortunately) a tragic commonality between us. 

I know that due to our condition(s), life can be difficult and stressful. 

You will always have a friend in me.  I can promise you that.  /default_smile.png

You deserve every word I've written.  My heart goes out to you... and I too am utterly thrilled to make your acquaintance.  /default_smile.png

Keep Me Posted-- I'm Ever in Your Corner, Luvv...  <3  <3  <3

I shall be your Guardian, If you will be my Sherpa... /default_wink.png

Thats a deal, thanks so much.  /default_biggrin.png

How are you doing, any issues to report. PM me with any questions.  Best of luck. Altough a somewhat newbie myself I've lived and learned in a short period of time

I'm trying to hang in there. Still lost as to what to do about my situation, tho... /default_sad.png

Yes much love and welcome in addition to ALOT of compassion for you my friend.  Unfortunately don't know docs in your area /default_sad.png but will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Good luck mi amigo.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back