Hey y'all!

Sunrise81

Hey y'all! I've been reading off and on for a few months. I've pretty much figured my way around here but the lingo I'm not so good with. Lol. This site is a blessing sent. Being in pain (at one level of another) for 17 years sucks! But that's what happens when you get hurt at age 18 in boot camp (& still stay in for almost 3 years). Now, if someone can just make a body parts store, I would gladly pay whatever amount for a new back. But until then, I shall do what is necessary to care for myself and my family. And since dr's are becoming more of a-holes, esp if you don't have a procedure done that gives them kickbacks, I've decided to say screw them. I'm paying for their livelihood yet they're f**king over mine. 

Sorry, I can get sidetracked very easily talking about the numerous shitty dr's I've been to over the many years. Anyway, hello again and thank you to the admins and mods for keeping this forum going. Knowledge is def power people! DBG rocks!!!!! ?

Welcome @Sunrise81! Sorry to hear of your ills, but it's good to vent too! Glad you have navigated yourself around okay, welcome also to posting! The meds lingo can be very inventive and mind scrambling, but I'm sure you will pick up most of it as you delve further. We can decipher anything if you get really stuck though! ☺ 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back