Hey Yo!

beachbum

What's good everyone.. New member here but frequent visitor.. Thank you admin for approving my membership.. Looking forward to skimming through all the topics I was unable to read as well as getting to know the other board members.. I'd like to consider myself fairly knowledgeable about drugs, the consumption of and all of the ups and downs that are included with the usage thereof.. So one would think I should be able to relate to others experiences.. Which makes for a nice community of people for me to be acquainted with..

A hearty Wookie welcome to you BB, glad to have you aboard here at DBG! As a former (and I may WAY former, as in before electricity) professional athlete, I have a number of old friends who still train / cycle, and who share your fondness for HG (from your other post). I'm not well versed enough in that side of this industry to be of much use, and we've never really had anyone around who could shepherd that demographic to the board, so I'm pleased to see a highly experienced gear guy among us. Looking forward to your contributions!

Jewy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Beachbum,

good of you to join us here, you will still find something that's new.

~Young

A hearty Wookie welcome to you BB, glad to have you aboard here at DBG! As a former (and I may WAY former, as in before electricity) professional athlete, I have a number of old friends who still train / cycle, and who share your fondness for HG (from your other post). I'm not well versed enough in that side of this industry to be of much use, and we've never really had anyone around who could shepherd that demographic to the board, so I'm pleased to see a highly experienced gear guy among us. Looking forward to your contributions!

Jewy
Appreciate the post Jewy and am looking forward to sharing my knowledge as well as learning a few new things while I'm here..

Hey BB,

I was just thinking you should start putting up weekly vids and put the Hodgetwins out of business /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back