Hey

Zdlwoowup

Hey guys I'm Zack I'm going to do an inter duction I spent all day looking at stuff online trying to find some kind of a vendor for some kind of medication that I might like.i've been on pharmacy review the stuff is like pointless.now that I've been accepted to the forms I really like this site. I'm diagnosed with schizoaffective but I'm hoping to try to find a way to combat ADHD I don't think it will necessarily be hard Maybe I will see you arounon the forums I'm feeling awkward I'm gonna get offline

Welcome zack, hope we can be of assistance to you! Have a look over the rules and the quoted info for new members thread and please do not be afraid to give myself or 2earls a shout if you get stuck. There are also members here who share your affliction, you are not alone!

Hi I was asking about sun pharma and Hab on gen questions but I saw there was a list of pharmas already like an email pharmas list where I find pharmas list could a moderator assist me

Look at international IOP. But make sure to read the rules. A good way to start is to reference a vendors threads contact info and then immediately go to the last page of the thread to see how people have been posting with regards to quality and shipping and overall dependability. There is a brilliant couple of vendors who May suit your needs right on the revolving ads of the main page. Has a bit of an intergalactic..night skyish name. Always comment on anything you can answer knowledgeable about and accurately to help other members. Refer to meds as Rita Lynn or add her all. And such.... Oh pee ate E's... X@n@x. Don't draw unneeded attention to shippers names and try to be patient and courteous with the vendors. They'll follow suit. We have to all depend on them. There's always an edit button...thank goodness for me..lol..as I still make mistakes. PTFC is your ton to guy and if you need to contact a mod and don't have private message privelages yet..use the @ and theN tHe members name. This kind of tAgS people like fAcebook. @sociopathicbombshell. Like that. Guarantees you will get a response.

Good luck buddy. In the time it took to type this he already is at it. Lol

I totally have typed this advice twice. Oh well. I'm bored. 

Dang it got kinda jarbled up. I think what I was asking was I saw in a post something about a list of pharmas already discussed on the forum I was wondering if you could help me access it

@sociopathbombshell thnx that is useful and I have heard of this nighttime place on the main page already I have Msged .nothing back I am in no rush. But thnx for taking the time to msg me

I'm sure they will get back to you, there's a time difference to take into consideration.

There's a list of vendors under the topic "email vendors " or "International vendors ". Maybe that's what you are looking for?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back