Hey

Raphael3289

Well I guess it's time to do an introduction. Just wanted to say hi to all, and am here to mingle with great people as I have seen so far! Here to have some fun and learn a few things, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, might be able to help ya out!✌

Hi Raphael,

Welcome.

I especially like your sig at the bottom of your post, "LIVE, LAUGH. LOVE!"

What a great motto to live by.

Take care,

Slammer

What up Ralph? I'll be lookin for ya on the forum we have already posted in alot of similar threads.. I think DBG is a great thing we got going on here, it hasent blown up yet like other pharmacy review forums have and will most likely stay that way... Peace Out!

MendoFarmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess it's time to do an introduction. Just wanted to say hi to all, and am here to mingle with great people as I have seen so far! Here to have some fun and learn a few things, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, might be able to help ya out!✌
Welcome to the forum Raffie. After I get to know you better, maybe we can set a date to hang in North Camden, grab some St. Ides, buy a bundle of redi-rock, and puff a few Cohiba's under the Benkamin Franklin Bridge (or is that Walt Whitman?) overpass.

Get beaten in the streets, sodomized by a stick, and die before a shakey cameraman. Words to live by.

Shit, when I die, YOU BETTER HOLD THAT CAMERA STILL YOU WORTHLESS JACKOFF!

Welcome to the forum Raffie. After I get to know you better, maybe we can set a date to hang in North Camden, grab some St. Ides, buy a bundle of redi-rock, and puff a few Cohiba's under the Benkamin Franklin Bridge (or is that Walt Whitman?) overpass.

Get beaten in the streets, sodomized by a stick, and die before a shakey cameraman. Words to live by.

Shit, when I die, YOU BETTER HOLD THAT CAMERA STILL YOU WORTHLESS JACKOFF!
Shit bud sounds like a date to me, can't wait, ill wear my best !! Snd I think itihjt be the Betsy Ross bridge but who knows, good times my friend!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back