Hey

squirrelsam

EMERALD SPONSOR
Hey. I use one of the trusted email sources here for a while, but decided to join recently out of sheer interest and in hopes of finding other ppl of the same interest.

I just joined out of interest as well but haven't gotten one reply yet. kinda bummed out ?

I just joined out of interest as well but haven't gotten one reply yet. kinda bummed out
1f615.png
Get bummed in @lakat! You're doing great!

Get bummed in @lakat! You're doing great!
Hey @PTFC, I just made a donation but I never saw a place to put my username  I just typed my  cc info in and it went thru... was there something along with that I should of done so the admins know where the $$ came from? Sorry for buggin ?

Hey @PTFC, I just made a donation but I never saw a place to put my username  I just typed my  cc info in and it went thru... was there something along with that I should of done so the admins know where the $$ came from? Sorry for buggin
1f61c.png
I'm "un-buggable" @lakat, I do my best to assist! 

You should have had the option to put your username in the comments box during the procedure. Never fear however, this happens often, so, you can use the contact us link on the homepage, and provide your username along with the reference/transaction number you received. Admin will then update your sponsor status accordingly within 24 hours! Thank you for donating also, your generosity is appreciated!  

Yeah, don't worry, Admin will fix it for you. Do not apologize for the amount, a donation is appreciated whatever the level! I think of it as a money saver in the long run anyway, I have saved a fortune by using reputable and reliable vendors listed on this site. We do our very best to make sure members aren't scammed, and we do a decent job of it too if I don't say so myself.

I'm "un-buggable" @lakat, I do my best to assist! 

You should have had the option to put your username in the comments box during the procedure. Never fear however, this happens often, so, you can use the contact us link on the homepage, and provide your username along with the reference/transaction number you received. Admin will then update your sponsor status accordingly within 24 hours! Thank you for donating also, your generosity is appreciated!  
@PTFC - "un-buggable", I love it.  It's a trait common to vets, but I've never heard it described that way before.  I hereby put you on notice that I will be stealing that phrase on occasion!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back