Hey!

Racerx

Hi guys, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself here. I'm new to this site but not new to online vendors. Some of you might already know me or have seen me around. I'm here to learn and hope I can help contribute as well. :)

Hello and welcome!  I have seen you around, look forward to your contributions.

Edit:  BTW there is an aftermarket car part manufacturer with the name "RacerX" as well.  Any affiliation?  Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and enjoy your stay with us.......Great people and we have a great Mod squad...

HH

Hi Racerx, welcome! I'm very new, too; I hope you'll find this place as informative & entertaining as I have -- great people, very generous w/ their time & insight. I've learned more here in the last ten days than I did in years (yes, literally, sadly) stumbling about the vast Interweb on my own.

-- Blue 

@heisenberg sorry no affiliation. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

P.S. Just wondering why the rules say no mentioning of email vendors but yet there's a section for email sources?

Hello Racerx! Your story sounds like mine. I was very happy to find this site and the people here are very welcoming and helpful. I think you will enjoy it here!

P.S. Just wondering why the rules say no mentioning of email vendors but yet there's a section for email sources?
Once you reach 50 posts, you can discuss existing email sources in their respective threads. If you wish to introduce a new email source after getting 50+ posts, just PM a moderator (Jewbacca and I) first for approval.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back