Heyyyyy newbie from the DMV

Watchmyshoes

Hey yall I finally registered for DBG after looking thru the forums all last night. Everyone seems great, wanting to help out other newbies. I even donated so I could look through different forums that aren't open to newbies.  I'm trying to get my post count up so I'll chat with you guys later! 

Hi there,

From the DMV? You must be looking for anti-anxiety meds. JK but I did used to have a friend who worked there and found it rather stressful. Hope you find what you seek and thank you for your generous donation.

2earls

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, watchmyshoes, this is a fantastic community you have become part of, looking forward to hearing more from you!

Hi there,

From the DMV? You must be looking for anti-anxiety meds. JK but I did used to have a friend who worked there and found it rather stressful. Hope you find what you seek and thank you for your generous donation.

2earls
lol I meant DC Maryland Virginia metropolitan area....I work in a homeless shelter which I feel is way worse /default_sad.png  - never a dull moment there but thank u for welcoming me!

Welcome, watchmyshoes, this is a fantastic community you have become part of, looking forward to hearing more from you!
Thank u! Lots of great info on here!

Lol my bad for making assumptions. At least the homeless shelter sounds more rewarding than the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles. At least you are helping others instead of just pissing them off.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back