Heyyyyyyyy

Lizvr1629

Hi y'all. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. Looking forward to doing more reading and exploring!

Yeah, welcome also, Jason is correct! Keep exploring!
Looks like you and I are the welcoming committee this weekend /default_biggrin.png :D /default_biggrin.png Hope all is well with both of you. This last week was hell. Got my first package this week from a vendor I found on here. All that reading paid off. And I am one happy camper. /default_smile.png

Liz, what I say to all newbies, cause it is what they told me not that long ago. "Read, read and Read some more. And when your eyes are bleeding and you are reaching for the Excedrin , READ some more /default_smile.png I almost thought your user name was Liverz ... Glad I looked again.

Looks like you and I are the welcoming committee this weekend /default_biggrin.png :D /default_biggrin.png Hope all is well with both of you. This last week was hell. Got my first package this week from a vendor I found on here. All that reading paid off. And I am one happy camper. /default_smile.png
Good for you mate! That's always great to hear! Cheer you up a bit for sure!

Hello and I'm so pleased you found a vendor!!! I was very happy when I got my first package!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had the worst expectation from my past experiences before finding this board and can't tell you how excited I was to get it.

Placed another order with another vendor and hope I am just as happy. Shipping is taking longer than the first, but you never know what other houses Santa has to visit first. Just hope I was a good boy this year and I don't just get coal, but also hope that ANTI-CLAUSE didn't intercept his route /default_biggrin.png D: D Yeah I am in a good mood this morning, does it show?

Haha!! Yes. I'm pretty happy too as I got one through but another is taking longer than expected. I'd be devastated if it was intercepted by"anti-claus" (I like it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, Liz. Definitely listen to what Jason and others are saying and you'll both find what you're looking for and also learn some things along the way. Knowledge is power! (I need a star followed by a rainbow going underneath that sentence.)

Thanks guys for the kind words. Already found a couple of vendors! Am definitely taking your advice about reading, reading and reading some more.

@Jason Liverz?! Haha. I'm glad that is not my screen name.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back