Hi all, another new guy so happy to find this site...

Bee75

Hi all I just found this site by chance as Free World Pharmacy seems to have gone the way of all things and I was trying to find somewhere to buy some meds for anxiety that wasn't going to run off to Brazil with my money!!!

I hope someone can help me out and maybe I can be of some help to others I was a heroin  and heavy benzo user for over near 20 years and have been through all sorts depression, trouble with the law, death and suicide but came out the other side clean well maybe a sort of beige.  So I can try to offer help to anybody who needs advice about  depression and anxiety, using or hopefully quitting heroin as it is an awe-full, stressful way to live that really has no positives to it at all.  It took me 20 odd years to come to that conclusion so if I can help anyone do that sooner pm me for a chat.

I hope that doesn't sound like i'm preaching one thing and then wanting to buy some benzos on the other but after 20 years my poor old brain can't handle life without a little help...  Maybe in another year or two ehh.

Do pm me if you need some advice it my take a day or two for me to get back to you though but I will try my best to help.

Bee75

Welcome, Bee75 ... Remain open & honest ... Not wanting anyone to hurt like "we" did is not preaching ... See you 'round the forum!

hello and welcome,

we of course are greatful for your help and support...

please read forum rules and helpful hints to newbies...one thing we tell people, no pm like this...least not until you know a person, as you do not want to be scammed /default_smile.png

welcome aboard

Hi and welcome. 

Im pretty new too and can tell you that I have really been looked after.

Take the time to have a look at the rules then read as many threads that seem to interest you as possible. They will almost always have the information you are looking for.

Another thing, some vendor threads are huge but always read the last 30 days at least and that should give you enough to decide if they are the right ones for you!

Have fun and don't be a stranger!

Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and help here. I  admire your honesty and hope you are well....

Hello I'm new and have gotten taken also, as I'm sure many have. Since the site I was using just closed up , I'm trying very hard to find another reliable place for benzo s. & suffer from disk pain. It's the constant worry with the anxiety I've been going through it mostly started becoming a problem since both my parents past away last yrs. of course every doc. Or phsyciatrist wants to put you on something so different I've done the dance & been sent to the ER do to the wrong type of medicines. You hear about serotonin syndrome ( spell check ) sorry if I got that wrong , it's been a nightmare !   So enough , hoping to find some help. As I will be out of med. soon. Of course causing more anxiety. Thanks so much. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Kadd. Plenty of places to get what you need do just read read read.

Hi all I just found this site by chance as Free World Pharmacy seems to have gone the way of all things and I was trying to find somewhere to buy some meds for anxiety that wasn't going to run off to Brazil with my money!!!

I hope someone can help me out and maybe I can be of some help to others I was a heroin  and heavy benzo user for over near 20 years and have been through all sorts depression, trouble with the law, death and suicide but came out the other side clean well maybe a sort of beige.  So I can try to offer help to anybody who needs advice about  depression and anxiety, using or hopefully quitting heroin as it is an awe-full, stressful way to live that really has no positives to it at all.  It took me 20 odd years to come to that conclusion so if I can help anyone do that sooner pm me for a chat.

I hope that doesn't sound like i'm preaching one thing and then wanting to buy some benzos on the other but after 20 years my poor old brain can't handle life without a little help...  Maybe in another year or two ehh.

Do pm me if you need some advice it my take a day or two for me to get back to you though but I will try my best to help.

Bee75
Hi Bee75,

Welcome to our family here. It's a safe and good place. As Solid Snoop said, do a lot of reading. This will become your new hobby. Read and reread the rules. They're really important. And read the vendors' threads, especially the first page that has as an email address and read the last five pages(at least) of the exchange of letters. 

We don't hand out information here; the onus is upon you to read the threads. And read the rules again.

I hope this helps.

Peace,

Serapeum

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back