Hi All, Honest Intro

Jeff

OPAL SPONSOR
Hi all,

Good forum you all have here. Been on many forums and know an intro is best if you wanna be taken seriously and stick around. Wealth of info just browsing around.

Pk's have had me for quite a few years. Being young and naive I "inherited" quite a few when my father passed and but they never became a prob. Next job had super easy access and the monkey started falling me around. Quit there to take care of my mother and discovered the iop route. As many have dried up over time. Hope to learn a few things while I'm here and thanks for all the hard work with this forum.

Jeff

welcome, jeff! you're not alone, for sure. many PK fans here. for me- it started with a car accident and my doctors scripted me no questions asked. nowadays- even with documented chronic pain- they don't want to put me on anything that works anymore. so i've been involved in the OP communities for years now- along with A LOT of research on natural pain relief because a lot of us realized we just have to be our own doctor and take risks buying online just to be happy and live our lives. forums like these are a godsend! so much info at your fingertips... 

good luck! /default_smile.png

Hello and welcome.

@cherry, you're so right about what's happened to so many of us. What a wacked up system.

Welcome Jeff. Newbie here too /default_wink.png nice intro. Just like cherry I suffer many different things. Doctors always gsve to me for 5 years. Last few months I was dropped no where to go. Came across this page. Nice people

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back