Hi all, hope you're all doing well

Marinefish

First of all I'd like to say what a brilliant site this is, best I've found so far!  I have been reading and reading but I am stuck on probably the most pathetic thing you could be stuck on!!!

firstly I'm struggling with the acronyms for the iops, email vendors etc

(I'm cringing as I'm typing it, it's such a daft question!!!). How do I highlight the name of a member if I want to include their name in my post?

i apologise again for such a dumb post! Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks in advice

Marinefish Dory may have been more apt ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I can't help you as I am new here and trying to find my way too. But I do want to be the first to say welcome to dbg and I hope you find a lllllllll you need.

Don't feel stupid, everyone was new once. To notify another member just put @ in front of their name like @Marinefish .

The acronyms are tough. The ones used instead of the med names are made up by the posters so it can be a real riddle. Some of the others like IOP, SY, etc. will become obvious after reading along for a bit. But you can always ask!

And you can also notify me or PTFC for assistance like I showed you above. We are willing to help but need a clue as to what exactly you need help with.

If you think it's something better not discussed in the open, say @2earls please pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the breakfast club :D . Were all here to help. Some of the terms are silly but they also protect the integrity of the board. Keeps unwanted people from understanding what were talking about. Kinda... Glad you started out with reading. Number one tool you can do on here is read. Look forward to seeing you on the board.

Much love

Humboldtguy,

Hi rec here i new to the forum too been doing the research god alot of it anyway going to give one a go don't think i need to worry though as lots of good reviews on forum just gotta get me some bit coins 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back