Hi All, I'm New Here!

Caramel

Just wanted to say hi and what an awesome site this is. I'm appreciating reading all the info and experiences of other people. It really helps with all the confusion out there!! I live with chronic pain...hate to even admit that, hoped I could get better but unfortunately is something I have to deal with and having resources like here to help me is a plus.

Hiya, I've been on here for a month or so, it's lovely, and from what I can tell, there are loads of people in your position who have chronic pain. I have hip and pelvic pain from my last pregnancy 10 months ago, but I'm hoping that will sort itself out.

Loads of good info, I spend literally all my free time reading on here and there are still loads of places I haven't explored yet, I keep discovering new parts. I'm on tappatalk on my phone and in my opinion it's a bit of a maze.

Hope you find what you need and feel better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caramel welcome and sorry to hear about your pain issues. Constant pain can suck the life right out of you.

There is plenty of feedback here about our vendors. Decide what you need, pick a vendor and start reading the posts from the newest first going back. Start with small orders until you get comfortable with how things works. Just read carefully and you'll be alright.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back