Hi, all. New but experienced.

Hedrushx

I am a noob to online buying, but you could call me a wise old sage in the field of recreational dr@g use. It started during my high school days in the early '80s. I was the one that always researched any new pharmaceutical that came along. Anyone remember 'ludes? I barely do, cause they were so powerful that every time they came around there would be car crashes and serious shit going down. I did a few and had more than one close call, the saying was "if you do a 'lude you will feel it, if you do a 'lude and drink a six-pack you won't feel it". Pretty much summed it up. I also had a few trips to expand my consceiness if you know what I mean. I didn't always enjoy it, but it was always memorable.

Now I'm older and have some chronic back pain (don't we all?), I also have anxiety attacks on a regular basis and just want to cope with life.

I'm also an artist working in watercolor, oil and acrylic. You can check out my art on deviantArt username frizz-art.

If anyone wants some advice from an old head, hit me up

Welcome Hedrushx,

I'm sure that there is a lot of information here to assist you in treating pain and anxiety. We do try to keep the recreational aspect to a minimum here, just so ya know. Sorry to harsh your buzz as we used to say long ago, but I'm sure you will see how things go as you read along.

You are welcome to chat via pm once you hit 20 posts or if someone "hits you up". But no sources via pm.

2earls

"..We do try to keep the recreational aspect to a minimum here.."
And for good reason!

...&....good reason.  

But seriously, I completely agree with this policy.  We all like to have a good time, but we have to treat these products with respect.  After all, there is a reason that many of us meet up in places, as opposed to hopping down to the local pharmacy to find what we seek.     Where there is a will, there is a way, I always say.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back