Hi All/site Format Questions

Hey everyone, forgot to introduce myself. Glad to be a part of such a helpful forum, have already learned a lot in the past few weeks browsing and posting. Mainly joined to find a provider or 2 that can help me out with my anxiety/depression issues. My prescribed .5 loraz. "as needed" isn't always cutting it anymore for anxiety and I refuse to start on an SSRI at this time. Hope to spend more time here and browse more of the off-topic forums in my spare time, seems like a great group of people here.

I've been on automotive enthusiast forums since 03', and am familiar with how forums work. However, a couple technical questions. Am I crazy or can I not edit my own posts? I could have sworn I edited one of my first ones but now I don't see that option.

And lastly, what is the purpose of the FB share button? Does anyone actually share pages from here on their personal FB page? I had an "oh shit" moment bc of this a couple weeks ago, lol. I guess while browsing on my phone, I accidentally pressed that button. Hours later, I checked my FB and right there was my latest "like", Palmira Drugstore. And when clicked, brought you to the DBG discussion thread regarding them. Woops LOL.

Anyways, sorry for the lengthy post and thanks for all the help thus far and in the future. Take it easy and stay safe everyone :)

Hey everyone, forgot to introduce myself. Glad to be a part of such a helpful forum, have already learned a lot in the past few weeks browsing and posting. Mainly joined to find a provider or 2 that can help me out with my anxiety/depression issues. My prescribed .5 loraz. "as needed" isn't always cutting it anymore for anxiety and I refuse to start on an SSRI at this time. Hope to spend more time here and browse more of the off-topic forums in my spare time, seems like a great group of people here.

I've been on automotive enthusiast forums since 03', and am familiar with how forums work. However, a couple technical questions. Am I crazy or can I not edit my own posts? I could have sworn I edited one of my first ones but now I don't see that option.

And lastly, what is the purpose of the FB share button? Does anyone actually share pages from here on their personal FB page? I had an "oh shit" moment bc of this a couple weeks ago, lol. I guess while browsing on my phone, I accidentally pressed that button. Hours later, I checked my FB and right there was my latest "like", Palmira Drugstore. And when clicked, brought you to the DBG discussion thread regarding them. Woops LOL.

Anyways, sorry for the lengthy post and thanks for all the help thus far and in the future. Take it easy and stay safe everyone /default_smile.png
You can edit your own posts, but only for a certain amount of time after you first posted it. I'm not sure what the cut-off time is. As for the facebook thing, I've no idea why it's there and I only have a fake facebook account for disinformation purposes.

EDIT: LOL, I see that Facebook (2) is another user reading this topic right now as I type this...

Last edited:
The "Facebook" user(s) that show up in the online forum roster, as well as the "share" button, are both just embedded features of IP Board, the software this forum runs on. They can both be disabled by admin, but he has chosen not to do so, or just haven't given any thought to. Anyway, when the software is running on the web server, which is obviously continually, it opens up a communications port with Facebook's servers, which is essentially the communication link that enables one to "share" or "like" a page or a post. Just a preemptive comm port opening to make interaction with Facebook faster, should it be connected to be a forum user.

And as for whether or not folks here typically share content on their Facebook page, well, LOL, that's certainly hard to imagine, but I suppose that sometimes facts are stranger than fiction. I wonder if any of the SY vendors have Facebook pages or Twitter accounts? LOL Although, I actually shouldn't laugh, as that scam site there was some discussion of last week, Zopicon, or something like that, actually had both a Facebook and Twitter profile. That, in and of itself, screamed "blacklist", at least from my perspective.

Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention is that the "Facebook" user occasionally noted at the bottom of the forum home page, as well as the "Google" one, etc., are also search engine spiders crawling for content. That's why you'll notice them come and go. Facebook is the one you're likely to notice most often, due to the comm port opening as well as their on-page search engine functionality.

Thanks guys. Only other thing I can't figure out is what SY means? PM me if you don't want to post it.
It's an abbreviation for the geographical area from which most of the Mexican vendors operate. Their products and pricing are relatively similar, with the occasional variances. There is a great deal of information on many of these vendors contained in the Mexican section of the forum. Should you order from one of these vendors, the precise meaning of the abbreviation will be self-evident. Beyond that, and if you are not ordering from them as yet, it's not particularly important.

It's an abbreviation for the geographical area from which most of the Mexican vendors operate. Their products and pricing are relatively similar, with the occasional variances. There is a great deal of information on many of these vendors contained in the Mexican section of the forum. Should you order from one of these vendors, the precise meaning of the abbreviation will be self-evident. Beyond that, and if you are not ordering from them as yet, it's not particularly important.
Did more reading in that section, and it seems most of the interest for those vendors is for products that I'm not interested in. I do wonder about quality of their nerve calming products though (mainly the Diaz).

Did more reading in that section, and it seems most of the interest for those vendors is for products that I'm not interested in. I do wonder about quality of their nerve calming products though (mainly the Diaz).
My personal needs are in fact those more popular products, and I can't speak to the quality of the products you seek, at least not from the SY vendors. Shattered Soldier likely can, as well as Vitalis. That being said, my impression is that there are more cost-effective vendors for benzos, including Starlite, which is quite popular among members. Slammer, one of our leading members, speaks very highly of them, so you might check into them.

Best of luck...

Jewy

"....leading members",
Ya right! LOL

I'm about as important/vital to this site as the old lady who cleans the DBG urinal.

Anyways Jewy, you're my main man.

If you were anywhere near me, I'd give your hairy face a man-to-beast kiss.

Let me try some telepathy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all just about made me crap my pants! I thought that FB share stuff was just a joke, being the type of forum this is. I had to check my page to make sure my thumbs didn't post a link here. My heart skipped a beat & gut did something funny. I really thought it was some joke Jewbacca did & the link went nowhere! :D

Ya right! LOL

I'm about as important/vital to this site as the old lady who cleans the DBG urinal.

Anyways Jewy, you're my main man.

If you were anywhere near me, I'd give your hairy face a man-to-beast kiss.

Let me try some telepathy...

I'm about as much help here as the shemale that that sings Liza tunes in the DBG opera hall.
I concur that Jewy is the one with the knowledge and grace. I'll save him the heart attack and refrain from any man-to-beast kiss. Mostly because I'm saving my kisses for Khalifa.

Sis <3

Last edited:
I'm about as much help here as the shemale that that sings Liza tunes in the DBG opera hall.

I concur that Jewy is the one with the knowledge and grace. I'll save him the heart attack and refrain from any man-to-beast kiss. Mostly because I'm saving my kisses for Khalifa.

Sis <3
See what I mean? Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Kind of like being the girl with the "great personality", LOL. If only I could find a decent hoodie in a size XXXW. (Triple Extra Wookie) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
See what I mean? Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Kind of like being the girl with the "great personality", LOL. If only I could find a decent hoodie in a size XXXW. (Triple Extra Wookie) /default_sad.png
Yeah I know a day in the life of this Tranny just aint what it used to be.
Sis

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back