Hi all

kashleen

Good day all,

Just found you all on a search - I've been part of a number of forums from the early 2000's/late 1990's -  DB, PW and others under different names - all are gone now. Now I have a burning need to find a particular menu item - and hoping you all can help me.

Seems like a good information board - well laid out - I'll scoot around and read - which I've been doing - and see what's up.

Thanks for having me and I hope I can help in any way I can.

Oh, I've ordered from IOP's from different areas of the country, never received a LL. Back in the day we could order (oh those were the days!) the phone consults - with Norco and 3 refills.. sigh! Then they were all shut down. 

Now I'm in pain management, and looking for a menu ala carte for fior low count - good quality - my MX source is no longer - so I'm here looking for a good delivery.  :)

Thanks again.

K

Welcome you certainly found a great place. My advice is be patient because if you start digging in the wrong direction it can cause issues with mods. Research research and find some good support members they can be more useful than just reading and staying quiet or saying the wrong words on posts. :-)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back