Hi all!

Gyre

R.I.P.
Hi everybody,

I really don't know where to write this message and what to write in this message exactly, so I guess maybe the introduction section in your forum is the best place (sorry if not). I'm D, Gyres gf and mother of his first and only child. On the first of July Gyre died due to a stroke. His physical condition was so bad due to his drug abuse (mostly c0k@!ne, alcohol and 0p!@tes - don't know if I can write the full words on this forum or if you use codes - sorry!). I don't know if Gyre once told about his OCD, but I think that's the main reason I want to tell you about his death. He hated it not to complete or finish stuff, so that's the reason I want to tell you all this. 

I'm sorry, don't know if you guys appreciate this message. If not, maybe Admin can delete this message? 

Thank you for your help in Gyres life, I think he appreciated you guys on this forum very much. 

Please stay save. 

Lots of love,

D.

Sorry to hear about this D, I joined this forum just after Gyre, and we chatted often back then . He did mention his OCD, and I particularly remember him posting a picture of how he stored his meds! You have my sincere condolences D. We will miss him. Thank you for letting us know also. Please look after yourself as much as you can, this will not be an easy time for you. 

PTFC 

I'd like to pass on my condolences to Gyre,s  family and friends.

I often spoke to him through the forums as we are both European  (or were) and we often spoke about where to get certain meds eu2eu.

So sad but try and stay strong as im sure that's what Gyre would want ?

Peace ✌✌

Bliss.....

I didn't see this when originally posted. I'm very saddened to learn this news, I considered him one of my virtual friends.

I remember his amazing picture of his immaculately stored meds and I'm sure he would have appreciated the post and if you ever sign on again, I appreciate it too.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back