Hi, and my med log

raymond1jp

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for having a great place to discuss on things which have a strong stigma to it, as well as heavy regulatory restrictions.

As I intended to take at least a few different medications (and I still am very much a noob), I felt I needed a log to record impacts of dosages and interactions between different meds on my mood, performance/productivity, and bio markers once I have access to them.

Have spent the entire day reading various sub sections and threads, I have a lot to learn and may ask dumb qs from time to time, but take it easy on me plz😉

Welcome raymond1jp!

Keeping records is smart, and everyone should be doing so to some degree.  My .02

If you cant find an answer from a simple search (and rules and community guidelines are respected) then dont be shy.  Lots of good folks here, thanks to the staff ;)

Thank you Scottydoesntknow, very much excited to tap into the experience and knowledge of the members here!

Yesterday bought a bunch of meds, and from today will write a simple log. Intention was to add a med one by one, to have a better idea of how each med will impact me and interactions with other meds. Unfortunate didn't go as planned from day one due to what's written later; will also write what supplements i took, cuz log.

2/20

moda (been a staple, haven't experienced any side effects so not concerned atm)-200mg

escitalopram (decided to take ssri for potential improvements in mood/anxiety)-10mg, felt very mild euphoria? brain was alot calmer and anxiety was non present, unfortunately was also quite groggy and possible libido decreased a bit

clomid (decided to take this because i felt typical symptoms associated with high estrogen)-25mg, groggyness left and body temperature mildly rose. feel like overall energy and mood has uplifted quite a bit, the only downside is a slight tick in nervousness. 

I will still experiment with escitalopram at lower dosage for the next few days, while simultaneously looking for other options for mood enhancement. (beta blockers, lithium etc)

clomid, i think i will take same dosage every other day until i see a strong negative side effect. 

damn, already skipped one day

2/21

-decided to ditch ssri, just felt risk/reward wasn't the best for me (mild mood enhancer vs long term impact on libido and erectile function)

-felt great with clomid so upped the dosage to 50mg/day

moda-200mg

clomid-50mg

supps-creatine (5g)

2/22

same meds and dosage, bought finasteride and multi vitamins so will add them starting tomorrow, also considering adding arimidex since clomid seems to be super beneficial to me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back