Hi and rut rooooooo

smoop

Hey guys from old db days.  I wanted to thank the 411 etc etc however i would like to say this .... coming from one noob to another ... if ppl dont read and if the board is not ran well it keeps ppl like me in dark lurk mode.  I suggest you read and do the research i have been reading for 2 weeks str8ght ... my old board is gone because many ppl did overspeak and do you not know google also post things said on boards.  So if i wanted pants but went to a board and said hey you dont know me from adams house cat but, i want levis and i want the best price and i wqnt them now...that shows up sooooo..... im scared to even reply to that because just as leary as u are to put your $$$$ out there eveeyone should worry about assco your i.p address to it.  I guess what im saying is ppl asking obvi questions asked not to ask not only could lose vendors that are rep but, also noobs or memebers who have been around the block like myself.  I stayed in lurk mode for a long time over thr post "hi im new where can i get @x_y but after research and reading reading readimg did i join.  Anyone with common sense should know to protect urself by doing just what i did.... no ofense to the board just saying it kept me away for a long time.  I even pm'ed asking fsst and quick  to a mod when they only said back to me (hello) thats when i knew i was bqck with a group who had knowledge.  And because my mailbox did not fill up with quick fast vendors i knew i found a home 

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't really put it much better myself smoop!  Reading DOES go a long way! Welcome back also! ☺ 

It's a constant battle @smoop. I can post a warning and the next post will be exactly what I just said NOT to do. But it really helps if members hit that report button if they see a potentially harmful post. We need those extra eyes and appreciate those members who look out for everyone's safety.

@smoop great way to start off on the board. Well rounded introduction post that reminds members of common knowledge that seems to be forgotten daily. That's the best part of this group is your inbox is not full off BS when you ask a question. Being a lurker is great to start and then when you utilize any approved vendor the feedback is golden. That's what keeps the threads pure to their highest standards. Anyways welcome back and look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Much love

Humboldtguy

.  I trust everyone is staying warm today.  I am by staying under my covers!!!!  Thanks for your welcome as well.  Im just greatful that i was able to find a new home where its pretty clear who you can chat with.  I know its a battle for you guys to clear the board of things said over and over and for what its worth you guys are doing a gr8 job.  Btw im still having issues donating everytime i try it tells me my address is wrong?  I called mc they said it was not an issue on their end so im lost.  They said to try tomorrow as weather has some of the bigger branches down.  I hope thats the case but, if anyone has had the same issue pls let me know if you figured a way around it?  Looking forward to seeing you guys on the Sy board soon 

Peace love and happiness 

Smoop

Last edited by a moderator:
@smoop, if you are still struggling with the donation process by tomorrow, put a post here and one of us will send you a pm to help.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back