Hi and thank you mods for the approval

• Thread starter Thread starter TommyRoxx
  • Start date Start date
T

TommyRoxx

Hi Everyone-

Tommy here. I'm glad I found this place but have lots of reading to do about the rules and such. I am a father of two kids with autism and have a wife with stage 4 cancer although she is doing well considering I was told in 2011 that she had 6 months to live. She is doing real well in fact but will likely be doing chemo for the rest of her life. Me- well, I struggled with booze and H in the past but have been off both for about two years now. However, after all the stuff I went through with my family and my own sh!t, I suffer from major panic and anxiety attacks. I had a psychiatrist who helped for awhile (mainly by scribing kpins) but through him and my general doctor they had me try just about every anti-depressant you can think of because they" wanted to see if I was having depression or just anxiety". I went through hell with all those types of meds but I know they help some people so I am not bashing them. Quite frankly, the only thing that enables me to deal with my life and job, etc are benz. Not xan, or lpam because they are just too short acting, but diaz, or the kpins work for me-everyone is different. My current doc has me on a low dose of diaz but its not enough, and my problems got so bad I had to take a med leave from work-I was really lucky that I was able to do that but I really suffer with bad panic and anxiety atttacks, especially when out in public. Sucks. Then my psychiatrist dumped me basically saying that he did his job only part time and I my issues were "too complex". Been trying to find another one, but its a long process. My general doc doesn't quite get it and I think its hard for people to "get it" with mental stuff until it happens to them. Anyway, I used to use topix to help supplement my scrips but everyone knows what a joke that place is. I found some reliable help but also got taken for a bunch of cash too and then had someone hack into my old email from that place.

I joined here looking for advice, hopefully make some new friends, and find reliable sources for the meds I need. I am leery of mail order but understand in this day and age, thats the way its done for the most part.I dont have any credit cards because of a debt consolidation I did, so my only card is my debit card which makes me real nervous about online vendors from other countries. I live in MA. USA.

I also am waiting to be assessed for ADHD by my doc as I can't focus on anything-especially the things I love (playing music-guitarist for over 30 years). After reading about mental conditions after my diagnosis of "generized anxiety disorder", I am pretty sure I have ADD not so much the ADHD part. So I was thinking of trying adderal if it doesn't make my anxiety attacks worse

Anyway, thats a lot of info. I just wanted to say hi and say why I'm here. Like I said, I still have lots of reading to do about the rules and such. Hard to find the time with the two autistic kids but anyway, thanks again. 

Peace-

TommyRoxx

Hey Tommy

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I think you will find this forum very helpful in getting what you need.

Great idea to familiarize yourself with the rules. You might also want to read up on payment options. The search box is helpful for hunting down threads of interest to you.

Best of luck

2earls

I forgot to mention that it would be cool for me to talk with and share experiences with other members from MA. Thanks 

Welcome to the forum Tommy.  You have been through so much you seem like a very strong man.  I would suggest to start with something a little weaker than the Addy's like Rits (Rit-a-lin) or even Moda-fin-il or Mod-a-lert and see if that helps with your focus.  I have used the latter with much success.  Btw, we use code for those names so if someone does a google search the forum won't come up.  Never know who is reading here and better safe than sorry.  There is a thread in the Introduction section called Helpful Quoted info for New People that you should read as it is very helpful when starting out.  Good luck to you and I'm looking forward to your posts and let me know if I can be of any help.

thanks Suzie! Thanks for tips. Sorry I forgot to code adds. I'll check out your recommendations.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back