Hi, can't believe I've found you ?

Sal

Hey,

am am I in the right place? Hope so as I've been reading all night since I joined, so thought I'd say hi!

im reading that I prob should donate? This opens up whole new world? Or should I keep posting & pay my dues that way?

S

?

Hello /default_smile.png

its really up to you but if you would like more access to the closed off forum like sy vendors then you would have to donate..

but chatty people are nice add too /default_smile.png...so maybe both /default_smile.png

I'm pretty new here as well it's been so long since I've had to resort to the net for what I need. And I posted a few things after taking few to many vitamins which is not a good idea because it makes no sense if it is even in English . but people have sent me in the right direction . first month I ordered so many different things and it all came through at once so I may have over indulged . just wanted to thank you all for bearing with me. Thanx Kevin aka Ben zoe

Welcome Sal,

Donating is entirely up to you. While appreciated,  it's certainly not required. It allows you access to the Mexican section, but a whole new world would be a bit of a stretch. You are welcome whatever you decide.

2earls

Welcome Sal,

Donating is entirely up to you. While appreciated,  it's certainly not required. It allows you access to the Mexican section, but a whole new world would be a bit of a stretch. You are welcome whatever you decide.

2earls
Thanks!  I've learnt so much already that I'd feel bad if I didn't donate, just wasn't sure if the etiquette?  As is if it would look bad if I donated with only a few posts?  Anyway thanks for being so friendly (I'm relieved I'm not the only one out there if you know what I mean ?).

Welcome! As stated above, donating is not necessary, but it does keep this wonderful community afloat and alive!

I wish you luck with finding what you seek! /default_rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the forum. =)

It's easy to overthink things when joining a new forum (or anything new, for that matter).

Donating is a good idea, but as others have said, it's not a requirement. Saying that, I'm increasingly feeling bad about my lack of donation, ah... =/

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you need! Don't forget, reading is the best way to learn here, and just let us know if there's anything you need. =)

Welcome @Sal you will not find a better forum or bunch of great people willing to help you for sure have found the right place.

Reactions: Sal
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back