Hi DBG!

ShelbyCobra

I've been creeping around the site and just trying to get educated! It sure sounds like you guys look out for one another and I love that. I will be making a donation to the site as soon as I get paid next as it seems that's the best way to go. I don't have any crazy stories.. Just a guy who can't afford to go to the hospital and needs pain relief! Kidney stones are no fun!! I look forward to becoming a part of the community! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I like your screen name even though I'm a lowly Mustang GT owner. Thanks for considering a donation. It does sound like the Mexican section might be of use to you, but the prices are as scary as the hospital  (almost).

If you need assistance navigating, just let me know.

2earls

Hello All! Thanks for the add! This group is pretty awesome so far! I have been on the hunt for some pain relief as well. Sick of all the "judgy" people and that is not present here.  Almost lost my $$$$ a couple of times-the "if its too good to be true" stopped me and thankfully still have my $$$$ but no pain relief.  Just trying to find a reliable source for myself and some friends.  I really appreciate all the advice and info! Absolutely loved the crack about the prices being as scary as the hospital! That was a riot!  Seriously need help though its been 4 months!!  I'm terrified of losing my $$$ which is not so easily replaceable.  Thank you all!! Have a great rest of your week!

I recently made a donation as well.  Hope you can use my email to match it up, as I forgot to include my screen name.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back