Hi Every One

TeeKay121

hope we have a place here that is better than the snake pit topix has become?  I've heard good thing about this place once a person is known, I hope they are true?  big heeko and good fortunes to you all any way  TeeKay

Welcome to DBG. I'm quite certain that you'll find things quite different and more hospitable around here, even in our modestly disordered present state.  As for Topix, when was it ever anything BUT a lecherous snake pit of con artists? In any event, welcome, and happy posting!

welcome. you'll find that as long as your questions follow the rules, or you do your own research, you'll find what you're looking for long before you're "known".

Hey, anyone here from Chicago?  PM me
Don't take this personally, but having just joined us, and having only 4 posts, you may make some people uncomfortable soliciting people's physical location, particularly via PM. When considering my comments, please keep in mind the nature of the subject matter discussed on this site. I recommend spending some time reading through the board and it's many forums / threads, participating in discussions, and building relationships with members the old fashioned way, by earning trust. This takes a bit of time, but is well worth it and will yield much better results. Just something to consider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back