Hi Everybody! Need Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hey guys,

I've been on many other boards before with this same SN. Here is why I am here... I've had insurance for the past few years and I have been on #90 8mg Suboxone and #60 1mg Klonopin. My insurance stopped wanting to pay for any sort of buprenorphine, I Love buprenorphine because it gets rid of the pains and aches but it doesn't get me high or dizzy or foggy minded. I feel completely sober and for the moments when I do get some extra pain or anxiety I take a couple 1mg klonopin. Well my insurance ran out this week so I need to figure out some way to taper or something but I'm going to need help with coming off of benzo's and Buprenorphine and I hear buprenorphine withdrawal is long and painful..., (I only take one a day even though I'm prescribed 3, the rest I toss, stupid but whatever). Now I need to find a place where I can order some benzo's and painkillers that has good customer service and good reputation. I used to buy all of my meds from Tijuana and their sites that had next day UPS air shipping. So I would order, send money gram and it would be at my doorstep at 8-10am the next day lol. Sometimes they were so nice as to send me 10 30mg Roxicodone for FREE when I was in need. Well It's been a few years but I found the place that was so great and nice to me and she uses the same name.. Linda Garcia... I won't post the site on here but(it has to do with cancun) if any of you know of this person let me know if she is still legit or not.... I placed an order with her, albeit a small one but I took the chance knowing that someone could have taken over her e-mail and site from her all those years ago. If anybody has any input for me please let me know. Thank you, she e-mailed me earlier today and said that she would send me my tracking number tonight which i'm still waiting on.... I'll let you if and when I get it...... lol.. If anyone has a legitimate person/place they know of that they are willing to share with me by PM it would be a blessing. I just want to ween off of everything but it's going to take time and doing it this way will be cheaper than paying out of pocket with the docs, believe me i've checked and compared prices on other sites lol. Thanks again for listening and having me...

Best Regards,

StuckintheskY

I'm sure there will be others that will comment to your questions.  I'll make my response quick and easy.  I would start in the South of the Border section and read up on the top vendors.  Also use the search function as that has been many peoples friend.  You'll need to read, read, read to find  a source that works for you.  

Tried to PM you but also being a newbie and I guess you can't pm anyone till you have 20 posts. Your Pins shouldn't be a problem cause

most vendors do have them. As for the bupe I do know a email vendor in the Philipines that I use for opiates and opioids, if you can come up

with a way to exchange the info it's fine by me. As for withdrawals from Suboxone just reduce your dose at applicable intervals and there 

should be no problems. Unfortunatley this med has excess stigma attached and most of it's bullshit. I would be much more concerned with

the Klonopin. Benzos are a bitch to come off much worse than any opioid. Certainly my worst experience.

Hi everyone!

I am also in need of some help locating the best PK's, pref. hidros or something stronger. I have been on here for a month and have read a lot and I still do not know what 'IOPs' or 'SY' ?? stand for...would someone help me? I am putting in the time but I am re-reading things with not full success, its like groundhog day here.  Although I many do not want to give away the golden egg, its like at some point I would appreciate some friendly help. I know that I may get the 'just read' comment, and thats valid I understand but I have been reading, help!

I will post more to get up the 20 and will always be helpful, yet right now I gotta get an order in, like yesterday. I am considering SS4u for the cod@ine and yet still like to find best source for hidros.

To fellow newbies and veterans, when I get up to the 20 post and have any info I will certainly pass it along, always. Hope your searches goes well. Let me know!

-Renegade

Thanks Johnnog!

I still havent found the 'terms' meaning, I would appreciate some help there. I did a search for the ones I listed and I cannot any 'decoding'. Which is good for everyone but me!

Its okay, I'm cook with the slow process. I see that 'stuckinthesky' found some vendor they were looking for, yeah!

Its quite pricey for me.

Thanks Johnnog!

I still havent found the 'terms' meaning, I would appreciate some help there. I did a search for the ones I listed and I cannot any 'decoding'. Which is good for everyone but me!

Its okay, I'm cook with the slow process. I see that 'stuckinthesky' found some vendor they were looking for, yeah!

Its quite pricey for me.
I answered the terms in pm

johnnog said:
search box in top right off the screen will help you find what you need,there will be a vendor that has what you need,read their feedback from other members and take the plunge,we all have had to start out the same as you,yes,sorry,but your'e going to also have to do some reading or else Headbanger may have to offer his own style of 'advice'.LOL:)

Good luck.
John someone has to be the wanker.

And my advice while a bit unconventional is usually just common sense or as I like to say here is my advice -  take it or piss off!

The abbreviations are location I believe. The forum rules don't allow us to give actual location of vendors. The only place you will find subs is starlite. It will probably be the most affordable route. He has benzos too. If you need something stronger or faster go to the Mexican section. Read up on the vendors with recent successful orders. You will find what you need, I promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why people are having such a hard time finding vendors who have what they are looking for. for months now, there are at least 1 or 2 people a week who ask the same questions,while the information is generally one or two clicks away. i always try to be helpful, but answering the same questions over and over again is getting a bit old. anyway, here are my instructions:

1. look for popular vendor

2. read backwards a few pages to see if vendor has good reviews

3. pick one and place order.

4.  wait for letter 

5.  post experience with vendor

done, done and done!   /default_smile.png

I'm not sure why people are having such a hard time finding vendors who have what they are looking for. for months now, there are at least 1 or 2 people a week who ask the same questions,while the information is generally one or two clicks away. i always try to be helpful, but answering the same questions over and over again is getting a bit old. anyway, here are my instructions:

1. look for popular vendor

2. read backwards a few pages to see if vendor has good reviews

3. pick one and place order.

4.  wait for letter 

5.  post experience with vendor

done, done and done!   /default_smile.png
I agree...It's not rocket science! /default_rolleyes.gif

-YB

I agree with not understanding the terms that are thrown out like Max or Jimmy.  I have just re-signed up again after 5 year's absense. At that time I lived in Vegas and am now back in smalltown, OK. I used to use Palmira all the time and ordered Sunday night but the charges are still pending. I was gone all those years because I was unemployed and broke- not because I didn't enjoy you guys. Lol.  Now that I'm working again (and in a high-stress environment) I need something to get me to sleep at night so that I can wake up and do it all over again the next day.  I thank you for this board and wish all of you the best.  Love, Cam.

Hello I'm also a newbie and have read through many posts, decided that Starlite would be good place for me to try for some Zolp. But how does one order from them. The site lists no drugs. Do you use "ask yr pharmacist" form? Can you simply ask the pharmacist for a certain drug?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back