Hi Everyone

bigkev

hi guys,

ill quickly introduce myself.i was a member of DGB few years back but then stopped using site.Ventured to topix but scammers galore there and now so strict so not worth hassle.

Made few good contacts on here before but noticed few changes from before,quite hard to get actual e mail/website links to companys.

would love for anyone to give me few pointers as to best vendors,serbian vendors welcome!!best meds ive had.

Live in uk so any uk members feel free to message me or introduce yourself.

ok guys thays all for now.

take care everyone

kev

Hi and welcome, I'm in UK also, new member, just joined yesterday. Great information already.

Big Kev we're here for you man. You just ask and we'll find out whatever you need and I'll personally make sure you  get the information sent to you daily.

Let me introduce myself. I'm headbanger and I get pissed when new members arrive and ask for help like you're something. Considering where you came from you should be thankful that you've been accepted as a member.

There are different sources for different meds at different prices. Now some sources are better than others and the bad vendors are identified as well as the good vendors. There is a ton of info here who's got what , the best, good customer service.... all of which our members have used their free and spare time to post and comment to help all of our members.

Kev read read read. There's a search box at the top that is very helpful. Welcome . Do your own homework, we all started where you did. It's all here you just have to find it.

I have to be honest, I spent a lot of time last night searching before my validation to post etc and I did find valuable information pretty quickly, even made an order pretty much 20 minutes after making an account.

Good PTFC, that's all it takes. The info is here. It's overwhelming but once you get familiar you can find out what you need rather quickly.

Hi all, I'm new, too. Need to learn to navigate here so bear 🻠with me.

Was a member yrs ago but back & looking where to find Tramadol. Will search around & if anyone can guide, I'd be appreciative. /default_smile.png

Now now now Simone21, no mooching for help on the first post. Just ask bigkev. Try the search box.

Welcome.

Hi new here as registered, but have browsed this before, great forum. Spent last 10 years in SE Asia, and have a lot of experience in the subject matter. Imagine a country where everything is for sale in your corner store pharm for about 1/10th of the cost.In fact home delivery is available for good customers, as are special order.With anything I mean anything. Upon returning to the USA, shocker....wow, how low have we sunk. Anyway, I found what I need by reading, reading, reading...my advise to to any noob, read and thou shall find.Just wanted to let the mods know that I think you guys are doing an awesome job, headbanger especially.Keep it going

Hey man you've been here one day and you've already heard about me. Yikes I can't hide anywhere.

A noob telling other noobs what to do on his first post. Might have to promote you early.

Welcome

Welcome Bigbirdthai!

Another great job by a newbie of doing their homework and ordering without mooching. Even sharp enough to kiss HB'S ass right away! You'll do well here!

2E

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back