Hi Everyone

spransum

Signed up a few days back and wanted to say hey, I've been dealing with back pain all my life and just went through a unsuccessful surgery and lost my job but I got another one and trying to hang in there till my insurance kicks back in mean while Ill just have to deal with the pain any suggestions I'm all ears

Do Some reading spransum, rules, advice for new members thread etc, then depending on your location and your particular med needs, just hit the appropriate forum, international /Us/SY etc. Good luck and welcome!!!

Welcome to DBG. I too deal with bad back

Pain. So I understand how you feel!!

Hate to hear about you having to wish until your

Insurance kick back in.

I suggest getting a heating pad with a built in massager.

It does wonders for me. As well as good ol' Bengay until

The insurance does kick back in.

I go through about 2 tubes a week but it does help.

Good luck. Hope you find what your looking for!!

Signed up a few days back and wanted to say hey, I've been dealing with back pain all my life and just went through a unsuccessful surgery and lost my job but I got another one and trying to hang in there till my insurance kicks back in mean while Ill just have to deal with the pain any suggestions I'm all ears
Hi

I too went through a bad surgery,hard to find legit vendors and stuff. I buy alot off the street plus its around or cheaper than some places..I feel ya

Thanks everyone , I just don't understand the government , they tell me I have to work to eat but they also control what meds I get and when and how much. Meanwhile I'm working in horrible pain . It sucks

Feel 'ya bro! I've been on the same track. The conductors here, as well as all those onboard are here to help. When you do get some relief, read as much as you can. The next station is in site! Welcome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back