Hi Everyone!

Debra B

As you can see by my post count I am new to DGB.  Love the site and looking forward to being here for a long time.  I do not have a lot of experience on boards/sites, but I am a 4 year cancer survivor and have plenty of experience dealing with pain, sorrow and even the loss of a few individuals who claimed to be life long friends.  Anyways, I hope to make a few new friends here and will be glad to help where I can.

Lots of great info here and everyone seems to sincerely try to help each other.  I am by no means rich, but I do believe in paying it forward and would like to donate to the site.  Any info would be appreciated.

Welcome Debra,

Glad to have you with us in more ways than one. If you have any questions about donating or anything else, I am here to help.

2earls

Hi Debra,

thanks for wanting to share your experience with us on this site,you are pretty sure a tough person.

Congratulations!

2earls, I almost forgot to ask.... I would like to know where I can go to donate to the site.  You can pm me if you like.

Yeah, welcome debra!  I haven't been in this section for a while, so welcome all other new members I have missed out on welcoming! 

Debra, you are in great hands here, great staff and admin etc, lots of wonderful members, this is a fantastic community as I am sure you will find out if you haven't already! I am a big pay it forward advocate too. Anyway, great to have you on board. Nice to see you too bigs, hope you are feeling even a little better buddy. 

Welcome to the site...

Lots of info, lots of friendly people to talk too with loads of knowledge...

Hope to see you around the boards..

Happy posting! /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back