Hi Everyone

Jellopanda

Newbie here and just wanted to say hi. Seems like a great forum with friendly people. I like to think of myself as a fairly likable guy, but i will leave that up to you to decide and i hope you won't find that conceited.

Hope i'm not getting to personal right of the bat, but this seems like a forum where people are open about their problems so in the interest of sharing something about myself i'd like to say that I'm suffering from major depression, anxiety (have to take di@z just to be able to post here), cluster C (avoidance and dependent personality disorders). panic attacks, insomnia and migraines.

My main needs are z@picl@ne (can't sleep without it and it also helps with anxiety), di@z and c@dein. As we get to know each other better i'd love to hear if there might be better alternatives.

Meanwhile i'll get to reading up and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome!  I'd personally avoid calling out your needs though can certainly understand if you are suffering without a doctors help.  Stick around,read up, and we will all be here to help you as we can (Note: I'm no vendor by any means).  Listing specifics may open you up to people that just joined for the purpose of scamming, so keep your guard up and keep reading reviews and other information.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back